How it all begain!

I died. It was fast yet slow and now here I am as a cat in an alley way looking up at Damon from the dumpster as he has Vicki screaming on the roof with Stefan screaming at him how did this happen.

24 hours ago, I was working at my desk doing my last bit of homework when out of nowhere I heard this kitten mewling for help, and I was never one to turn down a cry for help so I got up.

Looking around outside I still find nothing, so I take a break. Sitting on the porch I still hear the cry's and all I can think is how can no one hear this. Then I spot it an orange cat with darker orange stripes in the middle of the streets.

I get up running towards it when I see the car barreling straight for it as I push it out of the way there's a thunk and all I see is black. Waking up nothing around me is the same, my body feels different, strange and new.

While I'm exploring my new surroundings, I look at the sky wait wasn't it dark last, how is it morning, why did they leave me here, and what is with my body and all this fur.

This is when I realized I'm a cat, a freaking cat, and not just any cat the same fur as the one I saved. What type of crazy life did i live to be a cat. Then I heard a noise, looking up that bring us too now.

Was I in the tvdu? What do I do? How do I act? Do I save her? No that's stupid I'm a cat! So, what do I do stand around and watch? Yeah, that sounds about right; just watch Damon compel Vicki as Stefan freaks out.

As Vicki gets taken by Stefan, I realize I'm near the grill.

To be continued...