Chapter 4

A/n this is a filler chapter but there is a Suprise at the end of it

A/n italics=thoughts 

Previously...

Bonnie started shaking her, she started crying, I mewed and mewed but she wouldn't wake. I cried. It was a sad night for the bennet house while me and Bonnie cuddled, but all night I had one thing on my mind why was I special and how?

Now...

After the police arrived the house was filled with chaos. I was confused, I wanted to be comforted, I wanted to understand what was going on and it didn't help that my thoughts were scrambled by Sheila saying I was special. Bonnie grabbed me as the coroner took Sheila and held me close. I could hear her heart racing and then all of the sudden I heard Bonnie's thoughts 'why is this happening? Why? Was this my fault? Could I have made this better?'

I freaked out how is this happening is this what Sheila meant? Oh, this is so cool! my mind was running a mile a minute while my body was purring as bonnie was petting me. Bonnie then proceeded to call Matt and ask about me "hey matt what do you want to do with Ally your cat she is currently at my place, and I have to prepare some things" I could see Bonnie muster all her voice to talk to Matt.

I couldn't hear what matt was saying so I got closer "-take care of her? I have to take care of my mom" she answered " yeah that's fine I'll take care of her she's an angel" after that she hung up, she started packing. I was getting very tired staying awake watching the sun come up, were we up all night oh man no wonder as bonnie finished packing I fell asleep. I woke up to being in a carrier again, Bonnie put the carrier down and opened it.

I ran out to check the new room it looks like we moved I guess bonnie wanted away from mystic falls she went into what looked like the kitchen and my mouth started watering she came back with a bowl of food and then went to get the water. after she brought the water, I went to town and boy was it good, after eating I looked around it looked like a vacation home, beautiful interior, hardwood floors, white walls and so many pretty books.

Maybe it's the cat part in me, or I just feel sleepy again but after I filled my stomach, I just fell asleep and here lately all I do with Bonnie, is cuddle, eat, sleep, and repeat. After a while, I got tired of it and I noticed I was gaining weight I looked chubby, so I started working out. Bonnie saw me 'working out' and laughed. Finally, she laughed took long enough. After a day or so Bonnie got a call from Matt All I Heard was " yeah Matt, I can keep her it's no biggie" after that, she picked me up and held me close I heard her thoughts again 'it sucks that Vicki died'

Oh, I guess they found out now but why did Bonnie say I can keep her? Then her thought turned into something I myself was shocked 'it's a shame matt doesn't have time for Ally I'm glad she can be with me for a while till I find someone who can take her' 

Great so I was practically thrown out I'll miss matt and all the treats and toys he gave me; he made me feel happy with the time I had spent with him.

After a few days of me moping, Bonnie came in "Ally I got a surprise for you" I looked up at her with a bored face "we're going back to mystic falls you get to see matt and everyone else" as she held me her thoughts were dark 'And I get to see the people who I don't really like right now' she picked me up put me in the carrier and walked to the car.

She set me down, got in the car, and headed off to mystic falls.

??? pov

I sensed something strange rather powerful magic and called someone. "Klaus I sense something strange and it's something that might be able to help you"

"Well don't keep me waiting love, what is it?" Klaus said, "it's a cat" ??? replied

Klaus-"Repeat what you said love I think I misheard you?"

???-"A cat"

Klaus-"You're joking. What is the use of a magical cat"

???-"The cat has powerful magic stronger than me and if it's loyal to you it can protect you"

Klaus-"Where did you say this cat was love"

???-"I don't know but I can do a locator spell"

Klaus-"Hop to it love. I don't have all day" 

after Klaus said this, I got started on the spell, but it was more difficult due to the magic reacting to the cat but after two tries I pierced the barrier the cat had and found the general area I couldn't get closer due to how much magic the cat was giving off. I called Klaus and said "the cats' in mystic falls"

A/n: I really liked writing the mystery person Pov I think I might do more Pov's so it's not just the Ally's side of things.