Chapter 3

Previously...

"I think we'll name you ally" I gave a meow in response. That seemed to get him to chuckle "alright ally I'm off to school don't wreck anything" I just sit there waiting till Matt leaves and shortly after Vicki goes too.

Now...

After about a week of living in this world, I have started to get used to everything, during my time here. I have had a tough time adapting to the scooby gang especially Elena she doesn't like that I make Matt happy. There's also Bonnie who lit up when she started petting me, what it means I'll never know, and Caroline boy was she happy she dressed me up and cuddled with me till matt wanted me back for fear of being snuggled to death.

Damon also hates me and thinks I'm a shapeshifter or very suspicious for looking into his soul as he calls it. Vicki sadly died Matt still doesn't know I haven't met Stefan mainly because if he walks into a room I run away. Last but not least anna is currently kidnapping Elena she was set to watch me with matt being stressed over Vicki not being here. Then I was kidnapped I was going to run away, but I stayed still not knowing if I moved they would kill me.

Soon after being set into a carrier and set on the motel bed. I was watching as Elena woke up then she slowly turned and sat up quietly she saw ben in the chair. Then she stared at me with a finger to her mouth and turned to look back she started to get up and walk around him heading to the door. (leaving me here) As she pulled the lock, he looked like he was waking up, but then he went back to sleep as she opened the door.

She tried to run, when he ran up behind her slamming the door, Then attempted to compel her. (keyword attempted) After he failed to compel her she tried to run again only to find anna behind the door. Anna Grabbed Elena shoving her back into the motel room and threatening to harm me when Elena didn't respond she started talking to ben. I started getting drowsy I fell asleep.

After a while, I woke up with a jolt turns out bonnie, Elena, and Stefan forgot about me and anna opened the carrier and set some food down before sitting down then she started talking to ben saying she was going to catch them or something, the food was really good after I got water and I drank like I was dying then I got put back in the cage and dozed off again I woke up and now I'm in the tomb with anna rushing in to get her mother.

Man, I need to stop sleeping but I can't help it being a cat is tiring. After anna grabbed her mom, I was given to bonnie. Bonnie looked confused till she saw me, then had this look of realization she then said "I'm so sorry ally. I'll take you to my house and get you cleaned up okay." Then she started walking away with Sheila she got into the car and put me in the back.

After we get in the house, Bonnie shuts the door and opens the carrier. I run out and look around. Then settled on the couch next to Sheila, she turned to me and looked at me. Then she petted me while transferring her magic, saying I will be very special. A few minutes later Bonnie walked in and talked to Sheila when she didn't wake.

Bonnie started shaking her, she started crying, I mewed and mewed but she wouldn't wake. I cried. It was a sad night for the bennet house while me and Bonnie cuddled, but all night I had one thing on my mind why was I special and how? 

(A/N I cried while writing that Sheila died)