Special (part 1)

This story is a mini story not based on the storyline.

Ally's pov

It was almost midnight on hallows eve and I am wandering around the streets in mystic falls trying to find some food cause Elena and her gang of friends had plans tonight and forgot me. Looking around I spot two tall males walking around one in a suit and another in a grey shirt with a black leather jacket, thinking nothing of it I turn around trying to find a bird cause I'm really hungry, next thing I hear is a swish and I'm not outside anymore, looking around I notice a elegant room with beige walls. turning around I see the two I saw outside whispering to each other.

When they finally turn around, I notice it was Klaus and Elijah and they had a bowl of food being hungry I could care less so I ran up to them purring and rubbing, they set the bowl down and immediately started talking.

Klaus- what do we do Elijah if she truly is as special as my witch says she is we could be safe. Away from our father or enemies

Elijah- we are not stealing her Niklaus she looks like a stray we have to let her warm up to us otherwise we would get bad luck instead.

pausing my eating I look up at them 'they want me why, what is so special about me' they stare me down as I look into their eyes knowing maybe it will be different with them but the moment they forget me I'm gone. After finishing my food, it was a little before 3:00 and I felt something magical wash over me.

after that I felt tingles next thing you know I'm fully human with two originals staring at me looking down I realized it was the clothes I had before my reincarnation but I'm a little Thiner.

to be continued ...

Happy Halloween and the part 2 of what happens will be Christmas eve. Enjoy your day!