Getting ready!

I'm sorry this is short the next chapter will be longer

Previously...

As Vicki gets taken by Stefan I realize I'm near the grill.

Now...

While walking up to the grill I see matt talking to Stefan as he prepares to take Vicki home, I rush up to him. He looks down and sees me but says nothing. He gets Vicki and starts walking home I decided to follow him.

As I follow them the whole time, he keeps telling me to get away and scram. Once we got to his house, he opened the door. I ran in so fast he had a look of shock, once he registered what just happened he sighed.

He said "come right in" I mewed and went to the couch to lie down. Once he got Vicki situated with her neck and everything he walked up to me and sat down on the sofa talking "you know if your going to stay with me you're going to need a name?"

I stared at him shocked. Walked over onto his lap and purred as he began to pet me, I thought; I needed to be in the scooby gang to meet all the characters plus meet Klaus, Elijah, and Kol eventually.

After taking a nice nap until the morning I woke up to something delicious turns out matt got some cat things like a bed, bowls for food, water, and toys. 'Why did he get all this is he taking me in' I thought.

He walked over to me saying "we should probably figure out a name so you can stay here" I just mewed in response. After sitting there for a while as matt thinks I see he has come up with something.

"I think we'll name you ally" I gave a meow in response. That seemed to get him to chuckle "alright ally I'm off to school don't wreck anything" I just sit there waiting till Matt leaves and shortly after Vicki goes too.

Finally, being left alone I begin to think of all the things I need to do; First, I need to remember where everything is and get a layout of the town next, I need to follow the storyline to figure out where I'm at and lastly, I need to try to not get killed I'm a cat in which they got werewolves and bunny munchers.