Chapter 6 (part 2)

It was close to evening before the nurse came in with the release papers after she gave her blood and was bandage, I fell asleep before then.  Caroline finally has her clothes and everything on and decided to go to the school carnival. She starts to zoom away but I meow loudly getting her attention she turns around and says "sorry, Ally. I forgot about you" she picks me up and puts me in a cradled position as she speeds away with me in her arms. 

We show up at the school within record time, she walked into the school just wandering the hallways. just to see Damon walking in from outside she quickly speeds us behind the double doors and sets me down. I watched as she strutted to Damon and he starts talking " Oh, hey blondie. They let you out." after a pause, she speaks to him " I remember." he spins back around questioning her. and suddenly I start getting angry.

she starts talking back but I don't hear what she says I'm so angry everything is white noise. I finally look up at the situation, but I see Damon on the floor and the anger that was burning me from the inside out is gone. That scared me, then Caroline starts walking towards me and scoops me up and the runs away in the sea of kids. I spot matt in the crowd and then I look up and noticed she also saw him she starts walking to him, but I start pawing her trying to get her to stop.

She looks me in the eyes and then turns around heading for the woods Confused I watch her until she sets me on the grass " Ok Ally, go to the restroom." I realized I just delayed the inevitable, But I truly don't want Caroline hurt what should I do. I come back to her with a stick she gives me a confused face all the while I'm trying to warn her, it's useless so I just sit there. She just huffs " alright Ally, I'll be back stay here." and she speeds off without looking back.

I Wish I could have done more, But I Know I can't. So, I just sit there wondering if she will come back but I hope she does. A few hours later she shows up with Stefan and picks me up again holding me tight as I know she needs this I cuddle up to her. Praying she can come back from this with as little to no stress as possible. As she carries me to her home, I listen to her rant about how Damon tried to kill her and how no one really cares but the last thing she said was " but at least I have you right Ally?" and I cuddled into her, purring as she stepped through the door to her house.