A lady (Bandit) Joins the Army.

Three Great Artifacts.

Three Magical objects owned and used by the ancient King Twiga.

Three Artifacts that almost conquered the entirety of the Afcari continent, only beaten by a cup of poison, killing King Twiga before his conquest was finished.

Those three artifacts.
The Orisa Eye, an Amulet that allows it's wearer to control the sands.
A Gold, Ruby encrusted crown, Which has a currently unknown power and name.
Same goes for a Sword of Blue Crystal, We don't know what they do, we don't know their name.

But we do have their location.

The closest one, The Crown is located in a cave beneath a swamp. Surrounded by pools of quicksand and poisonous mud.

The Storm Fleet will be leaving the Hedgehog and Turtle Villages in a few hours in order to continue our conquest.

While The Majority of the fleet will continue north towards areas owned by the kingdom of Abyssinia, A group of ten smaller ships will travel west towards the large swamp The Crown is located at, three of those ships will be directly involved in locating and bringing back the crown, the other seven will be making stops at villages and towns on the way in order to bring them into my Empire.

The three ships that acquire the crown will later rejoin with the main fleet at our next stop, The Great Nilus River.

Being the natural border between Abyssinia and the wild territories outside of it, It is where the Storm Fleet will be building its second Storm Base and resupplying itself.

Truly, My genius planning knows no competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There he is" A masked Aardwolf said as she looked over a cliff at the fleet of tens of airships below her, in between the ships she could spot the target of her ire, The Storm King.

His army took out her gang and ruined her base, and now he has the gall to simply leave?

The Hyena will not allow that.

As she watched the soldiers run around their ships, preparing to continue their conquest, she prepared herself for what might just be the most challenging trial of her life.

She grabbed a bag of dynamite before she jumped off the cliff, throwing one of her fish-hooks at the cliff to hook into a rocky outcropping, swinging her sideways as she swiftly swung down towards the villages below like a trained acrobat.

Her trial?

To kill The Storm King.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Strife, How goes the preparations to depart?" I ask my right hand man/cloud creature.

"Splendidly sir, With two ships of guards and officers staying here to manage the construction of the Storm Base and the communication with the villages, we should be able to depart in three hours, perhaps less if we're lucky, your Majesty" Strife replied, reading from a document I had him make detailing all the ships and manpower we had in the beginning of this conquest.

"That's good, send recruiters to the villages, we need to train people for an officer position, we can't keep leaving our Storm Officers at every Storm Base we build, find someone to train them for the job. Before we depart, please" I order him, not looking at him as I do so, watching over my army of airships and soldiers, Storm-born and hedgehogs and a single Okapi.