chapter:20

In mall

Yeji: this is good right ?!?

Momo:no not this one

Time skip (6:00pm)

Yn phone rang

Yn: hello
Taehyung: where are you yn...
Yn: in mall why
Taehyung: I'm here waiting for you in Cafe
Yn: ohh I forgot to tell you that I'm here in mall
Taehyung: ok I'm coming
Yn: hmm

Yn: guys Taehyung is here

Rose: why so early

Momo: yes

Yn: sorry but I have to leave bye

Yeji: ok take care

And they went outside...

But Suddenly yeji bumps with someone

Yeji: ahh (and she fall on ground)

??:can't you see

Yn: soojin

Soojin: yn

Liza: why you didn't come with us

Yn: ohh sorry my friend Also want to meet that's why

Soojin: yeah yeah we know we know didn't I tell you unnie that she don't want Live with us...I know we made mistake but----

Momo: enough long time no see Soojin

Rose: yes....did our yn make you that jealous huh *smirking*

Soojin: you really don't know what your yn do outside just slut---- before she could complete yeji cut her*

Yeji: enough don't you dare we know who is slut ok I know your true colors so if I tell your eonnie everything about you then your  game is over then you know what happened right? *smirking*

Soojin: you bitch

Zuyu: Soojin language

Liza: yes guys stop It now

Yn: eonnie I'm leaving byeee

Soya: ok byeeeee

And they left

She went towards taehyung car but she saw Mihae and taehyung are talking about something she feel little jealous but she went there

Mihae: I know you still love me

Taehyung: ohh yn let's go.

Mihae: we aren't done yet taehyung. You know I love u right.

Taehyung: just shut up if u don't want to ruin ur face bitch. The fuck.

Y/n: I am waiting inside the car.okay??

Taehyung: there is nothing to hide y/n let's talk in front of her. So Mihae she is my wife and I love her.

Mihae: no u don't I know u are just pretending right???

Taehyung: what's wrong with you??
I really love her. And u are just after my money u bitch and u know what I am going to Hanseok hyung and Will tell him the truth what u are doing behind his back. Such an slut u are.

Mihae: mind ur language taehyung. Plss don't tell this to Hanseok. Pls don't ruin my life. Pls I beg u.

Taehyung: shut up.

Mihae: do u think I will say that noo taehyung a big nooo. I am not afraid of u duhh.

Y/n : Mihae u are taehyung's business partner's girlfriend so I am respectful to u. But if u wanna cross the limits then you will see the worst me. And I will not hesitate to ruin ur slutty face. (She said with the smirk)

Mihae: aww baby I am afraid.( She said in sarcastic way)

Y/n: huhhh I am practical person so I can do that practically too. are u asking for it and if you want it then I don't have any problem ( she said in savage way and while flipping her hair)
Taehyung saw this y/n for the first time and he was so shocked
Taehyung (wahh I never saw this side of her but she looks so hot when she is angry. And what should I do with this piece of shit. Let's think about that later. Let's enjoy the show rn)

Y/n: taehyung let's go I don't argue with useless people. Let's have some moments with only us.

Taehyung 's face lights up

Taehyung: yess babe let's gooo.( He said as he puts his hand on her waist)

Then they sat inside the car.

Mihae pov

I will make u f#vking regret behaving like that to me. let's just wait and watch my next move.

Author Pov.

Me and taehyung were sitting inside the car then I fell sleep.

Taehyung: u look so pretty while sleeping my princess. I Will make u my queen soon.

Soon they reached home. He saw that u were still sleeping. He adores her face for a while then he carries her in bridle style. He puts her on bad and went to change.
She saw that taehyung came out of the bathroom and he was in a bathrobe.

Taehyung: u woke up??

Y/n : yeah .

Taehyung: ohh u slept in the car so I brought u here.

Y/n nodded her head.

Taehyung: do you want something.

Y/n: yeah I want to tell you something.

Taehyung: what is it.

Y/n: I need a break.

Taehyung: h-huh wh- what??

Y/n: I need some time alone taehyung.

Taehyung: y/n pls don't le- leave me pls y/n. d-don't do this to u-ur taehyung.

He knelt down on his knees and begged her.

Y/n: taehyung pls try to understand.

Taehyung: pls we can solve this right u will forgive ur taehyung y/n

Y/n: i know taehyung I just need to be alone for sometime to calm my self.

Taehyung: oh- ok if that's what u want then ok.

Taehyung: can we cuddle tonight if u don't mind.
He said in low tone

Y/n nodded
Then he hugged her like she will leave him if he lose his grip on her.

Next day.

Taehyung:Is it necessary to leave rn?

Y/n: taehyung pls for sometime.

Taehyung: okay wait i am coming.

Y/n: hmm

Then someone came out. It was Mihae.

Mihae: thanks bitch. Thank you for letting taehyung go and now I can have him.

Y/n : ur such a witch always want to embarass herself. Poor u he doesn't love u anymore.

Mihae: Once I made him fall for me and I can do it Once again. It's not big deal for me huh!!!

Y/n: nice try but he is mine only mine. Do u get that he is mine bitch duhh!!

Taehyung: y/nieeee ur luggage.(he said with sad face)

Y/n : ohh taehyung u are here.

Taehyung gave her luggage and picked her lips. She was all shocked.

Taehyung: come soon dear I will be waiting for u.

Author 's note

That's it for today's chapter guys hope u like it and please vote for this chapter love yaa all 💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕