chapter:30

1 week later

Everything is going well but yn still didn't wanted to forgive him......her mind don't want to forgive him but her heart want to hug him want to tell him that she loves him so much.....

An

Yn was making lunch with soya and Liza...other ladies went for groceries.... yn didn't forgive him but she noticed something that nowadays taehyung went to office early and came late he didn't even have his lunch breakfast and dinner at home... some time he ignore her and act like she didn't even exist......sometime she thinks it's too much she should forgive him...but her ego Don't want that.....

Time skip....

All ladies are chilling while watching kdrama and door bell rang....... soya opened the door and it's bts

Soya: you all came early today......

Jimin: yess....now let us came inside

Then they came in living room...everyone sat on sofa...yn looked toward taehyung but he went upstairs...

Rm: ladies we have important mission today so we came late

Liza: take care guys....

Time skip

Yn came inside room but she can't find taehyung....

Yn pov

Maybe he was taking shower....

An pov

Yn was laid on the bed.....taehyung came back from shower and saw yn was sleeping peacefully.....taehyung sadly chuckled

Taehyung pov

She really doesn't want to forgive me this is too much I tried so much to make her happy but she didn't accept me I guess she hates me so I started maintaing some distance from her maybe it's make her safe And happy I'm going for mission today I saw she was sleeping peacefully I kissed on her forehead and I left.........

Time skip....

Yn pov

I opened my eyes and I was laying on bed ohhh shit I slept so much.... umm where is taehyung ohhh nooo God he has mission he left without telling me...how can he ???? I saw time and it's already 10 pm.....I'm hungry so I went downstairs...and had my dinner......I came inside room ahhh I'm not sleepy now....I will wait for him,until he came

Time skip

Yn pov

It's already 2 pm but he didn't came I Don't feel good god keep him safe I Don't feel good I Don't know why.....then suddenly door opened and it's taehyung but wait ohhh my God blood....I ran towards him And give him support...

Yn: taehyung Taehyung are you okay what happened to you came sit here

Taehyung just staring at her

Taehyung: you didn't sleep yet

Yn: wait I bring first-aid box .....

Taehyung: it's ok yniee I can manage you go and sleep.....

Yn look at him....

Yn: no let me help you...

Then she came with fist aid box she was about to remove his shirt but he stop her yn look at him.....

Taehyung: you don't need to care about me yn I can manage Don't worry....

Yn: Don't say like this I'm your wife....

Taehyung: wife yes wife

And he went inside washroom yn started crying hard.....

Yn: what is my mistake that he is behaving like this... is he mad at me because I didn't forgive him yet...... I think now I should....

15 min later

He came outside and saw yn was still awake.......

Yn: tae

Taehyung look at her

Yn: I'm sorry.....

Taehyung: for what....

Yn: I forgive you and I'm not mad at you don't talk with me like that it's so rude.... I'm sorry I should forgive you .... Don't ignore me like you act like that I don't exit to you Taehyung it's hurt....

Taehyung was listening to everything carefully his heart broke he didn't have any idea that it could hurt her...

Taehyung pov

Shit she is crying shit shit shit ohh God

Taehyung Suddenly hug her.

Taehyung: hey y/nnnieee I am so happy that u forgive me. I love uh so much.

Y/n cried harder she said while sobbing

Y/n: I- I love u- uh tooo . And pls be good to me I know u are not like before but I am afraid of that taehyung.

Taehyung: I know love and trust me I am changing for you.

Y/n: I know and I trust u.

Taehyung: hmm let's sleep I am so tired.

Y/n: okayyyyyyy. Then they went to bed they cuddle and went to their dream land.

Author's note

Hey guys how are you doing hope you all are good. And we are thinking about ending this ff soon. So  pls show us ur love and pls suggest some topic of our next ff.
✨✨✨💜💜💜🤧🤧🤧
Pls vote for this chapter love yaa all .💜💜💜