chapter 24

Taehyung: hyung.. hyung. He ran towards the living room to find his hyungs.

Jin: what happened to taehyung u look tensed.

Taehyung: h- hyung y/n is kidnapped.

Rm: WTF who do you know.

Taehyung: hyung I don't really know who is that MF to kidnap my y/n. If I see him I definitely gonna kill him. And that's for sure.

Jimin: calm down taehyung calm down.lets try to find her okay??

Taehyung: please let's find Her. I am not getting a good feeling about this.

Jk: okay hyung let's track her location.

Taehyung: I already tried but her Phone is switched off...
And our men are finding her.

He said getting worried.

Suga : don't worry if I find that bitch I will kill him how dare he touch my sis.
He said with his angriest tone.

(Note suga takes y/n as his sister as she looks like his sister.)

Then he got notification.

???!;!? Hey

He ignored it as he was worried already for his wife who was kidnapped and he couldn't contact her .

Taehyung: wtf is that person whatever let's find y/n.

Y/n Pov

Hanming: bitch how dare you?? Huh don't u wanna live anymore do u wanna die that early.well let me make it real.

Y/n: You moThEr fUcker leave me

Hanming: what if I don't

Y/n: th-then my taehyung will kill u.

Hanming: owwee I am so scared ahh someone pls save me .

Y/n: whatever

Hanming: how dare u show me ur attitude huhh. I am not ur friend to tolerate such an attitude.

Saying that he pulled her hair she screamed her lungs out her hair were coming off from roots.

Y/n: ahh leave me I have not even done anything bad that every one is bullying me.

Hanming: owwe Sweety u didn't but ur body did to me
Saying that he licked his lips.

Then he pulled her closer.

And said just wait till night I will make u mine.
And then he went out of the basement.

Y/n: God why me why it is always me who suffers whyyyyyyyy????? Am I that hard to be loved?
She said while tear made their way through her eyes.

Y/n:  taehyung u will come to save me right I know u regret it. So I thought to forgive uh.I wanted to surprise u but look what has happened to me. Your y/n needs u tae tae pls come soon to me I am waiting for uh my love I know u will take me away from this bastard. And will make sure to kill him. I love you and I -I miss you my love come soon to ur y/n.

Time skips At taehyung's  place

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS DOING FIND HER BEFORE I KILL YOU HOW FIND HER ..CHECK WHOLE THE SEOUL  GOOOOO (on phone)

And he threw the phone.....

Jhope: calm down Taehyung

Suga: I will find her soon Taehyung.....

Taehyung: what if that kidnapper do something with my yn.......

Rm: Don't think negative things Taehyung calm down first.....

Time skip.....

Hanming: so you have attitude right let's break your attitude.....

then Hanming walk towards her and held her wrist and started dragging her somewhere....they enter inside room and throw her on bed

Yn: what are you doing leave me

Hanming: I didn't bring you here for leave you now be a good girl and forget your that so called husband and came to me I will give you whatever you want

Then he went towards a drawer and take a knife from drawer....

Fear rush down inside her body she started shivering.......

He came towards her.....

Hanming: I can see someone is scared hahahhaha

Then he pulled her wrist her she try to free but he was strong enough

Yn: please don't do this please ahhhhhh

Then suddenly he stab that knife on her wrist....it was small cut but it's started bleeding.....

Yn: please (crying)  Don't do this it's hurt *hiccup* let me go *hiccup*

Hanming: again this shit

Then he stab that knife on her arm

Yn:ahhhhhh please stop please