chapter 29

Then waiter came with their order.

Taehyung: y/n do u want to drink anything.

Y/n: umm I would like to have some chocolate milkshake.

Taehyung: okay. Waiter one chocolate milkshake and strawberry milkshake.

Waiter: okay sir ur order will be ready in 10 min.

Taehyung: hmm.
Then taehyung got a call.

Then waiter glanced at y/n with smirk
And then went away..
Y/n noticed it but cut off when taehyung said.

Taehyung: sorry I just got a call from my office.

Y/n: no that's fine after all u are CEO.

Taehyung: thanks u are so understanding person.

They were having their dinner when the waiter interrupted them.

Waiter: mam sir ur order is here.
Then he puts strawberry milkshake on the table and was about to put chocolate milkshake but he lost his balance and all the milkshake was fell on y/n's clothes.

Taehyung: can't u do it properly..??

Y/n: taehyung it's all right

Taehyung: no- he was cut off by waiter

Waiter: mam I am sorry pls don't tell this to our manager. He will fire me .

Y/n: okay I won't.

Then she went to washroom. She cleaned her dress and then was going out of washroom but she saw garden near her so she was just attracted by it. So she was going inside.
But someone pulled her towards the corner yn flinched hard yn was about to scream but someone put hands on her mouth.....

Y/n: ahhh taehyung... (She yanked away the hand started running.)
Her bad luck she fell down. And then waiter pulled down her to corner.she was continuously trying to leave her hands from him.

Waiter: I am not leaving such a nice doll.
Come to me I will pleasure u so good.

Y/n: LEAVE ME U BASTARD. My Husband Will Kill U.
He slapped her and said.
Waiter:don't dare shout at me....

Y/n; I won't shut up so what-

Waiter:then it's my pleasure time.

Y/n:n-no don't u dare leave me right now.

Waiter: let's make kids.

Then waiter started touching her thighs and breast she felt disgusted a sudden urge she had. She kicked the waiter on his main part.

Y/n: sorry now u won't be able to make kids.

Then she went back to the restaurant. then she started running but then she bumped with someone and it's taehyung..she hug him.....

Taehyung pov

I cut the call and about to go back but Suddenly someone bumps with me and it's yniee

Taehyung: yn yn what happened...

Yn: h-he touch me..

An pov

Taehyung blood started boiling he understood what she mean......

Taehyung: WHO IS HE?

He broke the hug

Yn: t-that waiter...

Taehyung was getting closer to that waiter when that waiter was finding way to run away.

Taehyung: HOW DARE U? I ASKED HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER.

Y/n: taehyung h-he touched me and tried to- harrase me( she was sobbing so hard as it was so hard to her to go through this shit again)

Y/n: why everyone takes advantage of girls whyy??. Did we do something wrong with u guys huh ?? Then why. Why it always happens to me- why me( she was letting out her all pain and taehyung felt guilty about it )

Taehyung: y/n pls don't cry. And u bastard I am not going to leave u(saying that he punches him his face and stomach then kicked him on his main part)

Waiter: ahhh sir I am sorry pls leave me I won't do this again ahhh sir pls stop I am sorry mam.

Y/n: I don't want ur sorry how could u think of doing that to me.

Waiter: I am sorry mam
Then maneger interrupt

Manager: sir I am extremely sorry for his behaviour and u. U are fired. Mam I am so sorry for his mistake.

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: let's go y/n and u waiter I will see u again.

In the car.

Taehyung: Y/n are u okay.

Y/n just hummed

Taehyung: I am sorry I shouldn't have left u alone there.

Y/n: tae it's not ur fault.

Taehyung: still i am so sorry pls I won't repeat the mistake and I promise u not to leave u alone ever MY LOVE .
she just smiled.

Author's note

Hey guys I am sorry for the late update. u know I just couldn't think of anything to write so pls just don't mind me. And if u like this pls vote for this chapter love yaa all💝💝💝💜💜💜💜