chapter 32

Author's Pov

They were getting back to their house.
Taehyung was driving. He noticed that
y/n was looking at him while driving.

Taehyung: am I that handsome that you can't stop looking at me.

Y/n: umm-uh I w-wasn't looking at u.

Taehyung: stop lying to me. u know u can't lie to me and u are so bad at lying. Ur ears would turn red when u are lying.

Y/n: stop talking with me and focus on the road.

Taehyung: I am focusing on the road but I have to look at my wife. What if she is looking at someone else. I don't want her to look at anybody else when I am talking with her.

Y/n: yeah yeah I am looking at u and now pls drive fast but carefully I am so bored I want to rest I am so tired.

Taehyung: Your wish my command my wify.

Y/n blushed but stayed silent.

Then after sometime they reached taehyung got out from car and opened the door for y/n.

Taehyung: let's go inside I see u are so tired.( But I am not going to let u rest) he mumbled.

Y/n: yeah i am.

They went inside. They saw everything was silent so they thought everyone went to their room.

Y/n: i think they might have went to their room to sleep.

Taehyung: yeah let's go to our room

Y/n: okk.

IN THE ROOM

Y/n: taehyung I am going to change.

Taehyung: yeah

Y/n came back wearing not revealing but she was looking like damm

Taehyung:( ohh God how can I control myself urghhh y/n why are u so hot dammm )

Y/n: taehyung won't u change.

Taehyung: yea-yeah I am going ( then he laughed awkwardly)

Y/n: u okay??

Taehyung: yeah of course I am. I am alright look (then he start moving like a crazy)

Y/n: hey hey stop it taehyung. What are u doing go now and fresh up.

Taehyung went there while looking down trying not to show his pink cheeks.

Then he came outside and saw y/n doing her night routine.

Taehyung: y/n come to me.

Then y/n stood up and was going towards him but leg slipped and held taehyung's shoulder and taehyung also slipped with her on the bed.

They were looking into eachother's eyes like they were lost in each other then y/n pack his cheeks. Then his eyes widened at her move then he picked her on her lips. Then they again made an eye contact they were looking at eachother like there is no tomorrow.

Taehyung: y/n can I ??

Y/n nodded shyly.
Then taehyung kissed her passionately.
Taehyung then picked her up without breaking the kiss and then made her lay on the bed carefully.

Taehyung: your lips are so sweet but now let me test u.
Saying that he started removing her clothes while y/! Started removing taehyung's clothes. Then y/n was only left in her unddies. Then taehyung ki$sed her again and then went on her neck leaving purple hick6ys there to show that she belongs to him and there y/n was enjoying it and m0aning in mess.
Then his hand roamed around y/n's body. And then he started massaging her breasts. Then y/n whimpers.

Y/n: taehyung pls ahh

Taehyung: it's Daddy for now.

Then he unhooked her bra leaving her only in her panty. Y/n was so shy so she tried to hide them by her small palms .

Taehyung: Y/n don't be shy to me. And remove ur hands for me.

Then taehyung admired her body.then his hand went her panty. He rubbed her clothed panty. Then he also removed his boxers. Then he started fingering her. Then he parts her legs wide and puts his member inside her. She screamed her lungs out

Y/n: ahh pls wait ah

Taehyung: ok I won't be harsh on u.

Then after some time.

Y/n : ahh daddy pls ah go faster ahh.( Taehyung spanked her a$s )

Taehyung: as u wish ( then taehyung went inhuman peace.)
After 3 rounds taehyung laid besid y/n and they both were hella sweaty

Taehyung: y/n I love you so much and I will always love you till the rest of my life.

Y/n: I love you too taehyung.

Taehyung:you must be tired ok let's sleep (Then he puts his arms around yn and made sure that she was comfortable with that then they went to their dream land)

Author's note 💕💕

That's it for today's chapter I hope u all liked this and pls don't mind my grammar mistakes. Please vote for this chapter if u like this .

And this might be the last second chapter and will post a bonus chapter soon bye sweeties 💝💝and love yaaa all.💜💜💜