chapter 31

It was morning by now and y/n woke up by sunlight hitting her face.

Y/n Pov

I woke up and saw Taehyung asleep while cuddling me. I am so happy right now I don't think I am going to regret my decision. And when taehyung said I love u. I felt like my heart participated in merathon . I was staring at his face while thinking and admiring our moments that heppend last night I finally accepted him. And I know this time It is a good one.

Taehyung: am I that handsome??

Y/n: yeah u are
Y/n's eyes widden

Y/n: ohh shit when did u wake up.

Taehyung: when u were busy admiring my handsome face.

Y/n blushed and she was about to get up but taehyung held her wrist. She fell on taehyung. They were looking at eachother desperately and lovingly.

They moved closer to eachother. Taehyung asked y/n by his eyes and y/n nodded shyly.
Her lips met taehyung's soft plum lips.he kissed her and his lips started moving and y/n also kissed him back. They were kissing eachother like there is no tomorrow. then they were out of breath so they pulled out.

Taehyung: u taste so good y/n.
Y/n shyly hide her face on his chest.

Taehyung: awwee someone is blushing so much this days.

Y/n: tae tae shut up plsss

Taehyung: okay okay now let's go or I will not be able to control myself.

Y/n: umm yeah u go take a bath and I am going to help unnies to make breakfast.

Taehyung:hmm and pack her lips.

Y/n was about to open the door when

taehyung : y/n I love uhhhh.
Y/n shyly ran out of the room then she again went to the room and said.

Y/n: I love uh tooo alien.

Taehyung: heyyy who is alien. Yahhh I am not alien.

Y/n ran away as she was so shy to show her blushing face.

Y/n u are so stupid why u blush so muchh arrgghhh I hate this but yeah alien suites him. It's a good name yeahhh

Taehyung Pov

Arghh y/n what u are doing to me I am going crazy for u.

Time skip.......

Taehyung was in office...he called her....

Yn:hello

Taehyung: hello yniee

Yn:hmm

Taehyung: be ready for the date.

Yn: huh date.....

Taehyung: yup I will pick you up at 7pm...

Y/n: but-

Taehyung: no buts and I will send u a dress pls be ready at 7pm okay. bye.
I love u

Y/n: hmm bye I love you too.
(Then y/n cut the call)

Time skip At 7 pm

Yn was waiting for taehyung and here he is he parked his car and saw her wife was waiting for you

Yn look at him and smile.....taehyung smile back taehyung came near and he was amazed by her beauty.....Taehyung held her waist and pull her closer and whisper in her ear......

Taehyung: you look beautiful

Yn blush hard and giggle......

Yn: you also look handsome......