Hero [Chapter IX]

Blinking my eyes a few times, I prepared to get up. The bed was empty. Hopping off, I walked into the restroom. Instead of just one toothbrush on the sink, there were now two. I grabbed the new one, assuming Jeff left it there for me and brushed my teeth.

I'm surprised how natural it felt staying with Jeff. Of course I won't be here for long, but it's nice.

When I was rinsing my mouth, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I flinched, spitting out the water. Turning, I saw Jeff's cocky grin, along with his bed head. I playfully slapped him on the arm,

"Stop that!" I said.

He pulled me closer, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Pfttt, why are you so clingy?" I laughed, attempting to pry him off of me. I froze when he kissed my neck. it sent chills down my spine.

"AYO THATS GAY-" I panicked.

"And?" Jeff smirked, turning me around to face him, and pressing me against the bathroom counter.

damn what the fuck why was that hot oh my god i'm going to spontaneously combust lord have mercy on my soul rail me right now jesus christ

His face was so close that I felt his warm breaths on my nose. I stared into his grey-blue eyes, trying not to lose my shit.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Can I?" He asked again. I only nodded and closed my eyes, for I couldn't find it in me to say a single word.

oh my god this is happening oh my god oh my god

Right before our lips touched, my eyes shot open to find myself back in bed, snuggled into Jeff's chest, his arm around me.

IT WAS A DREAM?????

WHAT TYPE OF DREAM IS THAT??

I was scared to move. That and a little ashamed for what I had just saw.

I looked up at him. He had a sleeping mask on and his mouth was slightly open. He looked beautiful.

how does one look so good while sleeping???

Jeff stirred, grunting as he stretched which made me flinch.

"morning, y/n" he said with a hoarse morning voice, pulling off his eye mask.

okay you really need to stop before i explode

"h-he- s-hu- god fucking dammit it's too early for this" I wiggled out of his hug and got out of bed. He made a groan of disapproval. I would have stayed there, except I had a crushing amount of shame and couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Bro what did I do??" Jeff asked, staying there like that awkward standing emoji. I chuckled, remembering what he had said to Ben.

"Exist" I said, putting up quotation marks with my fingers.

"Oh fuck off" Jeff rolled his eyes. He seemed to remember something as he speed-walked to the other side of the room to a wardrobe.

"Wait! I forgot this!" he said, doing a little scurry over to me, now holding a box.

"Here," Jeff said, handing it to me. I stared at the small, black box, puzzled.

"If there's a bug in this, I'm turning you in," I glared at him.