Chapter Two

(Taurus Bartlett)Courtside Pov:

(Taurus Bartlett)
Courtside
Pov:

Nigga is proud of how he came up because used be in the streets trying to make money to feed my family and even take care of my son by me but find out the whole story next time. I want to show that things are better in life cause these streets would get you killed.

Back to courtside-

When turned my face was already in a mug but this woman right here was so fucking fine and the baby girl was short as hell too.

"Wassup," I said nodding my head at her.

"Mama why don't come to eat with us"Tremani asked.

"Ok boo," Nyla said someone called her name it was Asia running over to her.

"Gurl been looking for you, "Asia says looking at me and then putting a whole ugly face on.

"Asia you were over there talking to nigga and Tre wants me to meet his father, "Nyla says.

"Oh y'all finish let's go back to the house then," Asia said.

"Mmm going out with them, "Nyla says.

"Well bye," She walked away.

"You could come," I said.

"Nah have some work to finish "She rolled her eyes like bitch bye then don't act mad.

Few hours-

"Shortie come here"Tjay wanted to dance with Nyla.

"Omg leave me alone, "Nyla says.

"Please one time," He says.

"Leave my mother alone"Tremani laid down on her lap.

"You know have to share, "Tjay says.

"Nigga who"I said.

"Oh, shit brotha"Tjay hyped me up Nyla was sleeping and had a lil pout on her face.

"Pops feeling Mama" Tre laughed at me.

"Boy go bed don't have school," I said.

"Man always do that, "He said getting up but the blanket over Nyla.

"Put that medicine in your drink," I said.

"Ight watch what mama gonna do to you"Tre ran up the stairs.

"See you later nigga"Tjay dapped me up while picking up Nyla she lift her head.

"Where are we going," She asked.

"To the room, mami don't need be hurting in the morning, "I said opening the guest room and laying her down.

"Goodnight Taurus," Nyla says.

"Goodnight mami," I said closing the door and taking a nice shower praying over my family.

(Tione Merritt)
(Lil Tjay)

Author-

💬-

(Vote/Comment)