Chapter Five

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Yo let my mother's arm go"Tremani pulled me back.

"Uh whatever," Asia says walking into her house.

"You okay ma," Tremani asked.

"Yeah baby let's go back inside," I said walking away what was wrong with this since Taurus came she had been acting out lately for no reason.

"Ma she gave you a whole bruise on your arm, "Tremani says looking at my arm.

"It's okay," I said sitting down.

"I will be right back ma, "He says going upstairs I can't be friends with someone who acts like this when nigga comes around cause why would she do some shit like this do she want Taurus.

"Isn't it always something? "I said shaking my head.

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

"I'm calling you back Lani," I said seeing Tremani call my phone.

"Wassup son, "I said.

"Pops Asia bruised my arm," He said catching me off guard.

"What" I said speeding down the street.

"I don't know why but ma acting as if it's okay but about help her put cream on it, "He said.

"Okay I will be there soon," I said hanging up first stop at Asia's house what the hell this girl's problem is she acts like she is jealous of me and Nyla's relationship. I have been peeping the way she has been acting when I'm around I know she wants Nyla but that ain't going happen when I'm around.

I pulled to Nyla Street got out of my car walked to Asia's house you can hear loud music playing and something burning shit is this girl set her shit on fire. I knocked on the door but nobody answered so didn't get it and the locks were getting turned she opened the door with a mug on her face.

"What Nyla not in here"Asia says.

"I'm not here for that, "I said.

"So why you here"Asia asked rolling her eyes and blowing the smoke in his face I just mugged the hell out of her.

"Why did that to Nyla's arm," I said.

"That has nothing to do with you, "She says shutting the door in my face I just laughed watching when I caught her outside her house.

Author-

💬-

(Vote/Comment)