Chapter Fifteen

Tauras Bartlett
Pov:

"When are you going talk to your baby mama "Lani asked me.

"Never why ask these questions anyway "I asked she invited me out to have some brother and sister time and just kept on bringing up this woman.

"She wants to see her son Tauras so why not go and talk to her "Lani says.

"Lani, you know she did some fuck up shit to me and my son so why bring her around and do the same things, so the answer is no, "I said leaning back.

"She changed so much from the past years and has been getting help all you need to do is go ahead and just have a sit-down," she says so she goes behind my back and goes talk to this girl man Lani is so foul for this.

"I'm talking to my lady about this first and see what she thinks about this before I even bring her around, "I said, and Lani made a face.

"She doesn't need to know anything and she is not even a perfect fit for you, "Lani says.

"You were all up her face last week and she took care of Tremani his whole life a thing his post-to-be mother did and since want sides with a deadbeat mother her the money for the food, "I said throwing the money on the table.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Mom someone at the door, "Tremani says.

"Alright come turn this chicken over, "I said he came from the living room I went to wash my hands and walked through the living room to the hallway area.

"Who is it "I asked before opening the door.

"It's Tauras baby-mama" She says why the hell is she here didn't they go to court she has to stay away from them cause she is crazy.

"Why are you here "I said cracking the door a little.

"To see my son, "She says.

"And who you post to be the maid "She says.

"Naw baby the wife and mother somebody couldn't do, "I said slamming the door I'm waiting until Tauras comes back this bitch banging on the door like a madman first I had got rid of a crazy friend now maybe a crazy ex-baby mother.

💭-

To be continued
Please go run up Fame or Love
Love y'all so much