Chapter Seventeen

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

It's time to make my comeback to music it's been a while since I recorded. Now time show who the real goat of hip hop these niggas use the same flow and beat and sound the same every day. People want here something new to me I'm that nigga that's going make a change.

"Yeah this beat sounds good just don't let the beat fight you, "My producer says I nod my head walked into too the booth grabbing the blunt from Tjay.

"Turn me up," Tjay says yelling this nigga is a fool.

I hear the beat and just let all the lyrics piece together in my head. I never liked writing on paper so I'm just regular flowing to the beat.

"What you calling this" Tjay asked.

"Martin and Gina," I said thinking about Nyla and how she was my real life Gina my ride or die for life after what happened last week I had to go all out for her. Then my mind was taken away and I saw Crystal bust into the studio already yelling coming in.

"Bitch he is my baby daddy so I could come in here anytime I want," She say yelling at the lady.

"Why are you here" I said standing up from the seat.

"To come to see you about my our child since your girl put her hands on me now she in jail probably going to jail. Why not get back together" Crystal says making Tjay laugh.

"You are so delusional," Tjay says making me laugh.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

I walked out of the room seeing Crystal there. Yeah, bitch thought she keeps me in jail but told ole gurl that I'm come out the next day just send the week having my time with my little family.

"Hey baby mama," I said waving at her.

"How" She says.

"Just know we have cameras love," I said.

"You're still not his real mother so stop trying to get in the way of being around my son," She says.

"I'm not even stopping you," I said like a girl if want to be in your child's life so be it stop trying to make excuses cause we all know just came for money.

"Crystal please leave my workplace remember we have court so stop coming around before your ass ends up in a jail cell," Taurus says then opening the door she walked out.

💭-
I ate these new chapters so vote and comment....