Chapter Thirteen

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

Why does she keep coming popping up in my dreams? I never thought the one friend I had would turn against me and try to kill me everyone warned me about her but thought maybe they lying. All the things they said were true but I had to find out by myself. I don't have any friends or family after my mother kicked me out for things I don't know of I would give my children the world and many more.

"Mama why out here"Taurus walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Couldn't sleep" I said leaning on his chest.

"It's about Asia don't let that shit get to you 'cause I found some things about her, "Taurus says.

"What things"I said looking at him.

"Well after a few years she ran away from home and had this man she fell in love with but after that, he moved on with someone else so she would find friends and target them most messed up the relationship cause she didn't go right," He says.

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

"So she was going do me the same way," Nyla says laughing.

"Welp she went never going hurt anybody else," She says.

"Mmm but want know where that nigga at she was with, "I said.

"Probably have family right now," Nyla says.

"Yea let's go back to bed 'cause my baby opened her shop," I said kissing her.

💭-