10 ~ It's all about Arshi - Sirf Tum..Khushi

Hi guys,kanibala5 reader messaged this.

Does anyone read this story. If anyone knows this please tell the name

It's a Sheetal track. Where Anjali and Sheetal try to make insecure khushi about herself. While Arnav supports Khushi and makes her understand. Arnav finds out about Anjali and Sheetal planning to separate Arshi.Arnav slapped Anjali before everyone. Again Sheetal and Anjali tries to make Arnav believe Khushi was misbehaved and slapping Anjali in the absence of everyone and Arnav understands their plan and scolds or does whatever i don't remember that but he warns Anjali and Sheetal for creating problems. Once Khushi became ill that time Arnav had an important meeting which he declined but Khushi compelled him to go and Arnav had an uneasy feeling. Anjali hits Khushi with a flower vase and tries to kill her. And she planned to tell Arnav that Khushi went missing and made him marry Sheetal. But Arnav sees everything as he comes back home feeling uneasy.

Hi guys, IPSITA_SENAPATI_SAYS reader messaged this.

I was looking for a TS of Arshi. I think it was after the basketball match and Khushi was insecure about her quirks. But then Arnav makes her understand how much her quirks mean to him. And then Khushi puts Sheetal in her place. It had a Gully Boy reference in it.

Story Name: It's all about Arshi It's Named as TS: Sirf Tum..Khushi

Author Name:Angel23_Writes

Status: It's Completed story available in Wattpad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Finding Arshi Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें