28 ~ You are My Sunshine

Hi guys, if you want me to post give a DM. It will be easy for me to post soon

Hi guys,eowynqueen a reader messaged this.

This is set in the office track, after resigning Khushi returns to AR and signs an even worse contract but this time she is different, she doesn't fight back, she doesn't argue, she silently tolerates all of ASR's humiliation and abuse, he is frustrated by her behavior and misses the old Khushi so he bullies her even more but she never says anything. Then finally he bursts out and asks her why she is not like before and she says for money. She wants lots of money so she wants to keep working there no matter what. He is shocked and to test her he tells her to be his mistress in exchange for how much ever money she wants and to his major shock she agrees. They sign a contract and he says they will start during a business trip in America but then when they reach there he takes her to the hospital and the twist is that she is sick with a deadly illness and that's why she needed money for the cure and Arnav knew that that's why he brought here then he takes care of her and she's cured and they get married.

Story Name: You are My Sunshine

Author Name: suryakavi0912

Status: It's Completed short story available in Wattpad