66 ~ Intertwined Fates -- An IPKKND FanFic

Hi guys, if you want me to post give a DM. It will be easy for me to post soon

Hi guys, Pinkly007 a reader messaged this.

It's a detailed version of this story. A teenage Khushi visits Raizada Mansion to get forgiveness for her aunt Garima. But Arnav throws her out of RM on a rainy night. Later Anjali goes to Lucknow, finds Garima in a hospital, sees how much she has suffered, forgives her, and finally Garima dies. 

Later Khushi becomes a Lawyer in the same place Shyam is also a Lawyer. Shyam shows interest in Khushi. Khushi sees Shyam with Anjali. Khushi gets suspicious of Shyam. She remembers the kindness Anjali showed while forgiving Garima. She searches about Shyam and finds that he was married 5 times already with different names and all his wives were brutally murdered. She finds all the proofs, barges into Arnav's office, and gives it to him. Arnav puts Shyam in jail. But he does not recognize Khushi. 

Lavanya is an honest police officer and is Khushi's friend. NK is Arnav and Akash's cousin and works as a doctor. Khushi and Lavanya work together and solve many major crimes. They put a very influential child molester Vikrant in jail and rescue Anya and other kids. NK and Lavanya live in apartments and are neighbors. Lavanya has a sad past and does not believe in relationships. But she starts trusting NK seeing his goodness. In the end, they get married and adopt Anya. 

Payal lives with her Buaji and Khushi lives in their house as a paying guest. Payal and Buaji are worried about Khushi because of the constant danger surrounding her. Arnav and Khushi meet a lot of times, and Arnav understands he is wrong in judging her and brings her back to RM with respect. Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal, Anjali and Aman, and Lavanya and NK marry. In the last scene, everyone is assembled in La-NK's house with their kids and Devayani, Mama, and Mami are very happy seeing all the kids and grandkids. This is the whole story. It is a beautiful story. But I am not able to recall the name. Please help me.

Story Name: Intertwined Fates -- An IPKKND FanFic

Author: justagirl92

Status: It's A Completed Story Available On Wattpad

Another readers also request the same plot from the same story👇👇👇

Hi guys, justuas a reader messaged this.

Kushi is a lawyer, Arnav and Akash are cousins and running fashion design houses. Payal become from a local designer to renowned fashion designer with the opportunity given by Anjali after seeing her designs in a store.

Arnav knows kushi when she was 15yr old as she came to request Anjali and ASR for a garima funeral.

Later kushi became a public lawyer and became famous where Arnav and kushi befriended together after kushi helped Anjali

Story Name: Intertwined Fates -- An IPKKND FanFic

Author: justagirl92

Status: Completed Story Available in Wattpad