43 ~ Dawn Noon and Dusk

Hi guys, if you want me to post give a DM. It will be easy for me to post soon

Hi guys, S_arshian a reader messaged this.

The story for a long time now maybe I have read it on Indiaforum I'm not sure. Khushi is arnav's younger sister's BFF she comes for their vacation they are living in a hostel. In those 10 days, vacation arshi have some misunderstanding and some bittersweet moments but they know there is something between them on the last day of the party they kiss but the next day Arnav says they shouldn't take things further and they part ways after a few years they meet again on payash's wedding maybe (Khushi Payal and arnav's younger sister's are BFF and Anjali is their elder sister) at the end of wedding arshi is left behind and then they spend the night together. But the next day they get to know that the family met with an accident Arnav blames it on himself and again distances himself from Khushi. She gets hurt confronts him about it and ends up revealing everything to his younger sister and Aman. After that Khushi leaves the country and his sister stops talking to him for hurting her best friend.

Story Name: Dawn Noon and Dusk

Author: AquaSandhya

Status: Completed story on Indiaforum but unavailable now

Finding Arshi Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें