For the Sake of the world....

Where we last left off

Your POV

"With this energy cannon packed full of paste....I shall consume the entire world and destroy everything!!!" The phone claims. "You done monologing? Like a true villain, you risk the whole earth for the sake of Humanity to comeback? Well let's see about that" I say smirking at the statue, holding my Roller. "What in the world?!" Hachi said. "Phone! Why would you do something so horrible!?" Goggles shouted at it. "I am no telephone" it says.

"I am Tartar, my prime directive is to pass Humanity's vast knowledge onto the next worthy lifeform" Tartar explains

"I am Tartar, my prime directive is to pass Humanity's vast knowledge onto the next worthy lifeform" Tartar explains. "When your kind became self-aware, I hoped that my long wait was finally over" Tartar says. "Then give it to them, let the Squids and Octopuses be our successors! Let them learn from our mistakes! Give them our history! Our hardships! All of our accomplishments!? Please it's time to pass the mantle to the next race! And pray they don't fall like we did, we were given our Judgement...." I said to Tartar. "Never! They don't deserve it!" It yelled at me. "What!? You can clearly see they are like humans were! Their way a life maybe abit different but! They done so much after the collapse" I say. "No! You see I've observed them for a long time to see if they are worthy, you being of the race that created me, I respect you....I can feel it from your presence alone now....I understand why you think they deserve it but I don't, those seafood spread only useless battles! For that I can't hand over this world to those vermin!" Tartar says. "Tartar! Please let's talk about this! We don't have to end in violence! You know our history! You know what violence causes! Listen to me! No more war! No more violence! You think your creator will accept this? You think they be happy you ended up this way?" I said I was starting to cry remembering all the history humanity went against, all the pain. "I-I.....they wouldn't.....I believe they would be just like you...." Tartar said. I felt a hands on my shoulder. I turn to look and see Team Blue, Hachi, Nana and Rider were there, by my side. I wasn't alone, I smiled.

"You see there's no perfect successor, but you at least know they have the future we lost..." I say as I wipe my face of tears and smirk. "Fine I'll talk this out but....there's one problem" Tartar says. "Uh what?" I ask. "I can't seem to deactivate the cannon! You guys have to stop it! It runs on solar energy! Please ink the NILS statue!" Tartar states in panic. Everyone's eyes almost could've popped out of shock. "On it! Hey Pearl, Marina...you think you can land a hand?" I ask them, Pearl smirks. Seeing you made that machine go our side how can I not help, we got this yo!" Pearl says. "Its a good thing I got my laptop! I can get my newly developed extra large hyperbombs!" Marina says as she starts typing away. "Tartar! How much time we got?" I say as we all get our weapons. "The most you got is three minutes before this fires! I'm so sorry! I let my emotions cloud my judgment..." it said. "Hey it's okay, you're more than free to have feelings, after all this is over how about you and me help make this world better together, in a more peaceful way of course!" I say. "I would be honored to work with a Human once again, even if you're reincarnated as Seaf- I mean Octoling" Tartar says. "Heheh nice save but no problem!" I say as I lead everyone to super jump on the statue, as we go on there we saw the soulless like Octarians surrounding us. "Uh Tar? Buddy o' pal....why theses guys here?" I ask thinking he was backstabbing us. "Its not me I can't control the system! I'm trying to command them! But they won't listen!" Tartar says. "Great the system malfunctioned" I sigh, Rider and Goggles came up to us. "So what do we do?" Goggles asks, I smirk. "Well we take them out and ink this statue before the time runs out!" I say as I start to attack them, Rider gave me back up as a fellow roller. Goggles shoots at them and everyone soon followed. "You guys got this, yo! Save the world! Use those weapons we gave ya!" Pearl says through the mic.