Turf Wars and Camping!! Part 2

Where we left off...
No one's POV

"Goggles dodge it!!" Glasses says

"Goggles dodge it!!" Glasses says. "Your gonna get hit!" Army says as (Y/n) was stirring. Goggles got a whiff of the curry smell, making him flinch. "Move Goggles!" (Y/n) yelled at him.

Now to the Current moment....

Soon everyone saw Goggles dodged it by super jumping to (Y/n) and Army, where the curry is at

Soon everyone saw Goggles dodged it by super jumping to (Y/n) and Army, where the curry is at. "Curry!!!" Goggles yells as his stomach still gurgles. "Bro! You seriously comming here?!" (Y/n) yelled. "Its not even done yet!" Army yelled. "It looks yummy!" Goggles says drooling. "Here have this until we're done the curry..." (y/n) says as she gave him some rice and a spoon. "Your stomach knows no bounds, Goggles" T-Ghost says as he stares at him while still holding record of the match. "Idiot! We're in the middle of a battle!" Glasses yelled as he stares at Goggles. "Get back here! Come on!" He continued. Soon Headphones noticed Hachi's team and started to sweat.

"It really looks really looks yummy!" Hachi's team says as they also super jump to (Y/n) and Army too

"It really looks really looks yummy!" Hachi's team says as they also super jump to (Y/n) and Army too. "Bruh you guys too?" (Y/n) yelled in shock. "Looks like Octolings find Goggles' methods contagious, I'll add that to my data" T-Ghost says. "No! Don't learn that!" (Y/n) says to T-Ghost then turns to Hachi and his team. "Come on you guys!" She pleaded. "We're on the middle of a battle!" Glasses shouts. Headphones was at a loss for words. "What a mess" Bobble says as she starts inking. Soon Hachi and the other members realize what they done. "Oh no!" They gasped as she snapped back. "We smelled the curry and....!!" They said. "Heh and you left your side wide open" (Y/n) says as Goggles super jumps to his team with the bowl of rice and spoon. "This rice is amazing, I never had this taste!" Goggles says enjoying it. "Heheh I added abit of spice in it" (Y/n) says putting away her MSG, smug. "Now's our chance!" Glasses says as they ink. "Let's take this opportunity to....ink it all back!" He continues as they were inking more ground. Hachi and the others go super jumping back into the arena. "Go back! Go back!" Hachi says. As soon as Afro landed. Headphones took the opportunity to shoot him down. "Waaah!!" Afro says.