Chapter I

I was outside of dragon stone it was night, the wind was howling the ocean was crashing against the stones, and then I heard it the roar of a dragon I didn't know where it came from, but I knew that it was calling for me

I was outside of dragon stone it was night, the wind was howling the ocean was crashing against the stones, and then I heard it the roar of a dragon I didn't know where it came from, but I knew that it was calling for me. He appeared in front of me, I wasn't frightened, He seemed liked a friend. I felt content ; At home, as if I've found my companion. I looked into its eyes and then .......

"Jeez Rhaena you can sleep through a storm!" I heard my older brother Jacaerys say he looked frightened, I didn't know why I then spoke

" What is it, Jace" I spoke as I got up from my bed. Usually he doesn't do this unless It's something important because he knows not to wake me when I'm deep in my slumber.

" Mother gave birth Rhaena, we have a younger brother" When he said, this made my eyes widen because I didn't know mother went into labor. I then asked

"Is mother alright ? Did the birth go well?" My concern right now was my mother, I never understood why everyone cared more about the babe and not the person who gave birth to it. Jace smiled at me and said

" Hurry we must go to present the dragon egg we picked for him" I agreed with, and we rushed out of my chambers. We entered the room where I saw Lucerys waiting with Anneliese for Jace and I to come back, Lucerys then spoke and said

" What took you guys so long, Mother would've came before you and would've seen the egg" we were about to respond but then Ser Harwin entered the room. I've always known that he was Jace and Luke's father, I never asked questions, I just saw the way he would glance at mother from time to time. I then took Anneliese hand and sat next to her waited for mother to enter, we all agreed and sat in the room. Jace and Luke played while I started to read A book about called Ten Thousand ships, My mother recommended it and I really enjoyed it, it told the story of Princess Nymeria.

It felt like we were there for hours waiting for mother to come, but then she walked into the room When I saw her, the first thing I did was help her sit down in a chair, I asked if she needed anything she only shook her head, she showed us little Joffrey, and we showed her the egg we got him. We weren't able to stay long, father sent Jace and Luke to the dragon pit, I decided that I will go and visit my grandsire.

I knocked on his chamber door and I heard him say enter I love my grandsire his company was my favorite out of everyone in the palace, he would tell me stories that I gladly listened to.

" Grandsire" I spoke as I did a little curtsy before going to sit beside him to help him with his model of Old Valyria.

" Rhaena I've been waiting for you" He smiled at me, He handed me the tools to start making the pieces for the model, and he showed me how to make certain shapes.

" How are your lessons coming along? How is your high Valyrian?" He asked me

" They are going well grandsire, but the Maesters and Septa's speak for too long" he chuckled at that me.

" You must endure it Rhaena for Knowledge is power, it could even be your weapon" I nodded my head agreeing with my grandsire because with weapons you can only do so much but with knowledge you can bring a whole kingdom down to it's knees for you.

My grandsire and I spoke for hours until Queen Alicent came rushing in the room

" They Gave him a pig, your Grandchildren are" She paused when she saw me I looked at her with an annoyed expression on my face and got up from my chair and bowed to her and my grandsire I then left the room, I didn't want to hear her complain It's too loud when she does.