Chapter XIV-The Blue wedding pt 1

Wedding preparations, Aemond, and I wedding are in a day

Wedding preparations, Aemond, and I wedding are in a day. I  hadn't realized how quickly time flew by. I was being married to the person that was supposed to be my enemy. I was being sold off to the greens.

End of Rhaena's pov
Rhaena was currently in the Queen's chamber with her mother not sitting too far from them, she was getting her dress fitted the Queen was making commands. her and there her mother were making commands as well it would seem that this is the only time the two of them could be civilized in one room.

" What color would you like your dress to be, princess?" Rhaena was startled out of her thoughts when the servent spoke

" Well she would be wearing green" The Queen spoke in a matter-of-a-fact tone

" No, I'll be wearing blue to honor my father's house, your grace," Rhaena said to Queen, The Queen looked like she wanted to argue but she was cut off by Rhaenyra

"Blue would be perfect, Your father would be proud," Rhaenyra said to Rhaena who only smiled at her mother. The Queen looked at the scene in front of her with jealousy in her eyes.

" Who would you like to walk you down?" The Queen asked Rhaena. Rhaena pondered on that thought. Both of her grandsires were too ill to walk her. One was too sick to walk for long, and the other was bedridden. Her father was dead so he was out of the Question that only left Daemon but she didn't want him to walk her either. She wanted it to be someone who was connected to both the house of Velaryon and Targaryen which only left her mother and brothers.

" I would like for my elder brother Jace to walk me seeing as he's the only male that is of both house Targaryen and House Velaryon." The Queen and Her mother both nodded in agreement.

" I would also like to have a second wedding in the ways of old Valyria just like my mother in Daemon" Rhaena said to the Queen who had a disapproving face seeing as she was devoted to the faith of the seven. 

"We cannot it would be like were mocking the gods" Alicent said 

" I don't believe in your gods your grace I believe in the ones of Old Valyria, Ive spoken to Aemond about this he agreed as well seeing as he wants a true dragon wedding" she's said Rhaena would not think their marriage valid unless they did it in the ways of old Valyria . 

"You won't have to attend , only dragons will" Rhaena said with a smirk on her face the Queen had a face of anger but she agreed and stormed  out . Rhaena looked at her mother who was smirking while looking at fabrics. 

After her dress fitting, Rhaena left to go and see her Grandsire she had brought the book that she was reading which was about the north. She wanted to share it with him. Rhaena reached his chambers she nodded for the guards to open his chambers she walked in and realized how cold it was in there. There were webs on his model of old Valyria. Rhaena walked towards his bed and saw that he was sleeping peacefully so she decided that she would start a fire in his room to keep him warm she also cleaned up the webs that were on his model.

" Who goes there" she heard him ask Rhaena got up and went towards him and held his hand and said

" It's me grandsire, it's Rhaena," she said she started to have tears in her eyes as she saw him try to remember her.

" Rhaena? My granddaughter Rhaena, She's been gone for so long that I've come to have missed her dearly." Viserys started to cry it'll seem they've given him milk of the poppy again 

" Rhaena left, She left me all alone."

Rhaena only teared up, even more, she held his hand tighter and said

" I'm here now grandsire, I'm here now," Rhaena said as she felt him start to cry and breathe heavily she held him in her arms and said

" I'm to be married soon, Grandsire, and I wish for you to be there," Rhaena said she reached to give him some water Viserys only groaned. Rhaena spoke again and said

" When Aemond and I have children I would like to name one of them after you if it's a girl I'll name her Viserra and if it's a boy I'll name him Viserys," Rhaena said with a smile

" Viserra a perfect name for a warrior" Rhaena smiled when he said that

" Have you come to read to me Rhaena?" Rhaena jump from the bed and reached for the book she had brought him and said

" of course grandsire, I will never miss the chance to read to you." Rhaena smiled when her grandsire smiled she then opened on the chapter that was on the starks and the north in general and read to him for hours.

 AN: Viserys and Rhaena relationship is so heart warming I wanted Rhaena to have to close relationship with her grandfather after the death of Leaner it took a toll on her and she realized she must cherish every moment with the men in her life because she can lose them.