Part one - concert kisses

(SLIGHT SMUT WARNING)

From the minute you met Finn you guys had always been close. Too close for Hodgins liking. You guys hung out all the time and talked at the lab every time. Every time you guys were even in the same room you find something to laugh about.
Everybody but you and Finn were at the house playing board games and having wine, and adult night is what they called it. So you and Finn decided to go to a blue grass concert and let's just say you both were aloud to use your parents IDs so you can actually go but you also used them to go the bar. And it worked. You took a cab back to Finn's apartment after being a little (a lot) drunk. When you two woke up the next morning to the sound of banging at the door. You were both asleep on the couch covered in Doritos and candy. I guess you got hungry. You both leaped off the couch only to nearly fall due to the headache Finn opened the door and in came everybody.
Your dad,your mom,booth,Brennan,cam and Aubrey.
Long story short you guys got the whole lecture of how irresponsible you two were and how you would never use there IDs again. They left and it was only you and Finn at the apartment again. You guys had no case which meant no interns. You two were able to just work from home but in the case Finn's apartment. You did all the necessary paperwork and realized what a mess you left last night.
"Jesus Christ what the hell did we do last night"
"I don't think I want to know!"
You and Finn kept laughing at all the random things scattered around. After cleaning up you were sweaty and dirty. You got a text from the lab group chat asking if you all wanted to meet up and eat at the diner. You all agreed.
"Hey I should probably shower before we get going"
Finn said looking at himself and chuckling a little.
"Oh me too!" You said as your undid your hair from your ponytail. "Do you want to go first?" You both said at the same time.
Finn looked you up and down and gave you that cocky smile of his, god you could already feel yourself getting wet. You looked each other down before practically jumping toward each other and smashing your lips together. Finn pushed you Against the wall roughly while kissing you. He picked you up so that your hands were around his shoulder and he was holding you by the waist while your legs are wrapped around him.you felt his hard cock through his jeans.
Oh my god. This is actually happening.