Part 3 - caught

Smut. Literal smut.

It had been a few days since you and Finn had- well he ate you out on his bathroom counter. Anyways. You guys were working on a case and suddenly the power goes out. The doors lock and it starts snowing like crazy. Turns out it was a blizzard.
You ,Finn,Aubrey,cam,hodgins,anglea,booth and brennan were all stuck in the lab. For atleats 3 days.
"GREAT! Just great!" -hodgins
"I have no lights I can't even paint!" -Angela
"Now what!" -cam
"I'm missing the hockey game!" -booth
" we can't work without power!" -brennan
" I'm hungry!" -Finn and you.

Over the spam of 6 hours you tried to work on the case but failed do to the fact that you couldn't do anything without technology oh and not to mention the fact that the remains were in ice. I huge block of ice that would take days to melt. Great.
Everybody ended up finding sleeping bags and since we all offices we all slept alone. Except you and Finn.

You two had to share the ancient Egypt replica fails. There's this whole bed made out of fake gold thing. There was no gold spiny left on it tho so it looked normal.It's actually very comfortable. And everybody helped move the bed into the bone room.
(Now for the spicy part)
You were both laying down in bed. Finn had his arm wrapped around you and you had your head laying on his chest. You guys kissed once and then again. And again. You began making out. Finn flipped you over so you were underneath him. Running his hand up your thigh getting closer to your heat.
You had your hands in his hair. There were moans and groans escaping your mouths between kisses.
You two both ended up naked. Again. Except this time with the fear that anyone could walk in.
INCLUDING your boss and your dad.
"Are you sure?" Finn said kissed your forehead.
"I'm sure" you stated while brushed a peice of his hair away form his face.
"If I'm being honest  it will hurt a little. But you can say stop whenever and I promise I'll stop"
"Okay" you smiled warmly.
He lined up his top with your entrance and began slowly sinking his hard cock into your soaked pussy.
You gasped and the feeling and held onto his shoulders. He was right. It did hurt.
"Let me know when I can move" he said trying not to moan just at the feeling of you around him.
Around a minute or so later the pain went away.
"You can move babe"
"Okay.."
He pulled out of you and began slowly thrusting in and out of you. You were already moaning.
"Faster" your moaned into his ear.
He began picking up the pace and without warning he hit your g-spot. You didn't know it was there. It was unexpected but perfect. You screamed when he hit it. He kept thrusting into you. He had his hand on the headboard and the other on your cheek making you look him in the eyes.
When I tell you he was POUNDING into you faster and faster every time. He was. You began to feel an overwhelming pit in your stomach not knowing what it was. You were screaming as he kept hitting your g-spot over and over again. Your nails dug into his back. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." You said vastly. "Stay focused babe" Finn moaned. His one hand moving from your check down to your neck gently as he began kissing you.
He was pounding into you so fast that the bed was moving and you were sliding down it slowing. Your hips met in a thrust as you both screamed. And just like that. Your orgasm hit you like a train. Your legs were shaking and your eyes went into the back of your head. You pulled on Finn's hair causing him to release into you. You both moaned loudly.
He rolled off of you. You were both so out of breath.
"Holy fuck"
"Yeah holy fuck is right"
You feel asleep with Finn's arm wrapped around you and you two spooning. (Don't worry you put your pajams back on) you woke up to the loud talking and then a gasp when everyone walked in and seen the state that you two were in. You were still asleep but you were both visibly COVERED in hickeys. His arm wrapped around you. You woke up when you heard hodgins yelling.

(So many typos I'm not fixing lol)