Part 4 - Christmas love

"WHAT THE FUCK" screamed your dad
"Mr Abernathy did you sleep with her?" Asked Brennan surprisingly calm.
"No" you said
"Yes" Finn said at the same time.
"Okay what- why did- when did-" Angela said panicking
"Mom it's not that big of a deal!"
"NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?!" Hodgins yelled.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean no harm" said Finn in his accent trying not to get fired.
"DIDNT MEAN NO HARM?!" hodgins yelled.
You were so embarrassed and upset that your eyes started tearing up.
"Booth you owe me 20 dollars" cam said with realization.
"You bet on our love life?" Finn said confused.
After around 10 minutes of hodgins and Finn yelling at eachother and then Angela eventually dragging him out so he can calm down.
You were still in sweatpants but stole Finn's hoodie that he left in bed and walked onto the platform and started talking about the remains. Hodgins was giving Finn a nasty look all day.
Angela was giving you sincere and excited looks.
You finally left the Jeffersonian after the snow cleared up a bit. 
Over the next few days everything including the roads were shut down. You and Finn and talked and agreed to still date because of how much you cared.
Angela and hodgins kept giving you weird looks every time you see them.  But all you could think about was Finn and what happened that night.
After 6 dreadful days it was Christmas Eve And the roads had opened up you lived Christmas but the only problem is all the squinterns and agents came to your house for Christmas. Everybody would sleep over and then you would all give eachother gifts and go sledding. Normally it would fun but this time you had your doubts.
When everybody came over you all said hi and hugged and began talking. Then.. finn walked in holding a gift. He was wearing a hoodie and shorts and a backwards hat as usual. God did he look good.
"Merry Christmas!" Everybody greeted him except your dad and booth.
"I have a question why only one gift?" Wendell said jokingly
"Rest are in the truck it's a Christmas Eve gift"
Everybody ate dinner and was talking and drinking wine.
You were making cookies for everybody for tomorrow and to leave out for Santa of course.
"I lost the spoon" you said while laughing.
Everybody kept making up funny things you could use instead.
"Hands"
"Knife"
"TONGS"
"Salad thingys!"
"Bones"
Soon everybody went back to talking.
Finn got up and walked into the kitchen.he took one look at your cookies and started laughing.
"Shut up its not that bad!"
"What are those!?" He said through laughter
"COOKIES"
"They look like dicks!" He said gesturing to them.
You gasp dramatically and started laughing too.
Everybody is looking at you guys wich makes you laugh harder. By this time your both on the ground rolling around and laughing.
"mY sToMaCh FuCkInG hURRrRrTs" says Finn while holding his stomach.
"I tHiNk I jUsT pIsSeD mYsElFfffFffF" you said nearly crying of laughter.
The point is everybody was laughing at you guys for laughing so hard and hodgins realized it was okay.