Part 2- bathroom

(SMUT WARNING.HEAVY AND STEAMY SMUTT)

Finn and you kept making out until you worked you way to the bathroom. He set you on the counter and snuck his hand up your shirt and pulled it over your head. You pulled on his shirt signalling that you wanted it off. You were out of breath with Finn took off his shirt. Holy fuck he was ripped.
You began kissing again  and Finn started massaging your left boob through your bra. And then under your bra as well. You tugged on his hair and he practically moaned.
"Does Finn Abernathy have a hair pulling kink?!" You said out of breath in his ear warning a light laugh from him. You removed your one hand from his hair and reached over and turned the shower on.
You moaned weather loud when Finn slid you off the counter and put his hand on your sensitive clit. He began kissing down your neck all the way to above your cunt his hot breathed causing you to squirm,
He looked up at you and said "can I?"  You nodded extremely fast.
Without warning he shoved his tounge onto your hot clit and began eating you out. You hadn't even realized he took your pants off. Your hands slammed against the counter gripping it so you could control yourself. You whimpered and moaned constantly at the feeling of his tongue between your wet folds.
It was your first time and you didn't know how to contain yourself. He suddenly stopped and took off his pants  while you were both out of breath.
Your phone rang. You looked over. It was your dad.
"You answered it in a panic and said "hey DAD!"
"Hey Honey where are you guys? We are waiting"
"We um- we are on our way. See you soon." You hung up. Finn was already in the shower and practically done. Damn what a fast shower.
You got in and washed your hair with hair stuff and so you did your body too. Finn couldn't keep his eyes off you. "I should go get dressed or I won't be able to contain myself love" he said as he stepped out side the shower. You smiled and blushed. You finished your shower and realized you didn't have clean clothes. You ran out of the bathroom and Finn was in a nice black long sleeve shirt and black dress pants. "I don't have anything to where!" You reacted.
Wait. You tan to Finn's closet and and remembered that last summer you had left a shirt summer dress here on accident. You put it on and walked out.
Finn immediately kissed you. You kissed back obviously. You soon left without doing anything more and you showed up and sat down side by side.
Everybody talked and you and Finn where flirting with each other all night. His hand was on your thigh under the table  and your hand on his knee.
Angela knew something was up and so did cam.
Everybody went home and you couldn't stop thinking about Finn and what happened.
You got a text.
———————————————————————————
                                       Finn❤️
——————————————————————————-
Goodnight love❤️

Goodnight :)

____________________________________

You got butterflies and fell asleep.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART I PROMISE