Heart break to heart full

- y/n POV -
Finn had been acting very weird for the last couples weeks and when I tried talking to him about it he would says he's fine and brush it off. I was taking a break from hanging out and working at the Jeffersonian to focus more and the actual school part of my job. I came home from the library one day to see that the apartment. Our apartment. Was empty.
Finn's phone,keys,ID,wallet and everything were all sitting in the dresser. Along with a note.
'I'm sorry I'll explain when I can. Don't look for me. Don't tell anyone. Don't contact anyone. Please.
Love, Finn'
Oh my god what the hell. I felt my stomach drop.
Did he just.. leave me? I didn't know what to do and I couldn't explain how I felt.
I was angry,sad,terrified that something happened to him,betrayed and confused.
I was in bed now. I was crying. But I wasn't just crying. I was broken. And so I sat there with my knees to my chest and my heart some where else,belonging to someone else who didn't seem to want it.
The next morning I woke up around 2pm and checked my phone. I had several missed calls and texts from everybody. No contact. I don't know why I was choosing to listen to someone who made me cry.
But if it still hurts it still matters. He still matters.
The rest of the day I mostly spent in bed.
And the next. And the next. And the next. I didn't get up to eat, it felt less important right now.
There was a knock on the door. I felt slightly hopeful that it was finn. I wanted- needed to know that he was okay.  I got up and felt light headed but I practically ran to the door and opened it.
I was wearing sweatpants and a sports bra and my hair was a total mess.  It to mention the 3 day old smudged makeup that was mostly gone.
But instead of Finn.. my parents. And booth and brennan.
"Hey sweetie!" My mom said pulling me into a hug.
"Hey kid" booth said hugging me.
My dad just hugged me whiteout saying anything and so did Brennan.
"Are you okay?" "We all had to go a little MIA for a while it was pelant thing so it's complicated" booth said walking in. Yeah 4 months is awhile.
Basically I didn't really leave my house that much but I did and I worked from home.
They started explains everything after more hugs. At this point we had an entire board of evidence of what happened. Finn walked in  and I threw my arms around him. We stood there for atleast 20 minutes.
"I'm sorry-" "it's fine it's fine" I said kissing him gently. The rest of night we worked and Finn and I were very... touchy.