Love

Y/N POV
We laid in bed for another hour before getting up. We worked in the case but my eyes felt tired and I moved slowly as the day went on. Eventually they left and i me and Finn sat in the couch in silence enjoying being near each other again.
"Why wouldn't you just tell me" I whispered.
"You know I would have if I could" he whispered.
"I didn't know if you were even alive and the same time you left everyone in my life did too"
"I wanted to tell you but-"
"You couldn't. I know"
"are you actually mad?" He asked.
"I'm not.. mad I'm... worried."
"About what?"
"You left for months after leaving me a note and your confused on why I'm worried about you?"
"Yes I mean I'm okay and I'm glad you care about me but I'm fine"
"I didn't know if you left because of the case or something else"
"What else do you think I would leave you for?"
I didn't say anything, I wanted too but i physically couldn't say what I was thinking.
"Y/N?" He asked.
"You should probably check in with things at your apartment- just in case" I stated.
"I can another time I want to be with you"
"for how long this time" I said before turning off the light. "I'm sorry" he whispered and kissed my forehead. "you can't just pick up and leave, I mean you can but it's more- complicated now"
"We've always been kind of complicated Y/N what do you mean? Should I be worried?" He asked. "No! you just- don't get to leave again" I stuttered out, tears slowly forming in my eyes and I reached over and pulled a notebook out of nightstand and handed it to him.
"Stuff I couldn't tell you while you were gone"
I whispered. "I missed you too" he whispered.
"how much?" I smiled, "beyond my hearts ability" he said before kissing me again
(Not proof read)