Chapter 19: What Is His Name?

I'd known for a long time the basic truth that life was constantly changing.

It changed the day my parents were killed in the Aibek-Lunaire pack war, and I became an orphan along with many other wolves.

It changed the day I woke up and discovered I was the Alpha's Howl, and my excitement was off the charts with the thought of belonging to someone again, and not just the pack as a whole.

It changed again when Night rejected me, and I suffered the pain of being cast aside by my Destined One.

It changed again after he Took my Blood, and I hated him for biting me without my consent.

It changed yet again after I bit him, and we bonded, connected, and in doing so, helped save the pack from two evil magicks.

And it changed last night, when Night finally tackled me to the floor and fucked me for hours.

The last time, we'd finally made it to my bed, and when we'd both come so hard we could barely do more than breathe, Night eventually summoned the energy to roll to his back, with me on top, his cock connecting us. Alphas, I'd discovered, could stay hard for hours, even after they'd come.

"Go to sleep, little Howl," he ordered me gruffly. As directed, I settled more comfortably on top of him, taking his hard cock even deeper inside of me, and laid my head on his chest. His arms went around me, pressing me closer to his heart.

My last thought before I fell asleep was that I loved being connected to this man both physically and emotionally. The feeling of being so intimately joined with him was reassuring, both to me and my wolf. For the first time in years, we had a family again; we were no longer alone in the pack.

When I woke up, his arms were still around me, and never in my life had I felt safer or so well loved. That Night loved me I had no doubt; I'd searched our bond at one point, while I was on my back, and Night was thrusting slowly, deliciously into me, looking down to see where we were joined, when his head suddenly came up and he looked into my eyes.

"More than anything," he'd said simply in response to my unvoiced question. "You don't even have to search our bond. If you ever wonder, just look in my eyes. They hold everything I feel for you in them and they always will."

This morning, he came alert the moment I moved and smiled lazily at me.

"Good morning, little Howl." He popped a kiss on the tip of my nose. "I liked you falling asleep with my cock in you. I'm looking forward to that every night after I fill you with my seed."

 I smiled at him. "You're going to fill me just at night?"

His smile became an arrogant grin. "I'll fill you with my seed whenever I want, Neera. As an Alpha, I'm very single minded in my dedication and determination to fill my Howl with my pups."

"Well, at the rate you're going, it won't take long." And I couldn't wait. If Night was driven to breed me, I was just as instinctually driven to be bred, to grow ripe with my Alpha's child.

He smiled at that and rolled me to my back, his ginormous hand splayed over my belly.

"Someday soon, I'm going to feel the future Aibek Alpha moving around in you. Then his brothers and sisters will follow until we have so many you're going to threaten to cut off my balls," he teased me.

"As long as you keep adding on to the house, I don't care how many we have."

That made Night smile huge, and he hugged me to him. "We'll see who cries uncle first, little Howl."

When we were getting ready to head to the Den for breakfast, Night turned to me. "If I let you go find a wedding dress today, do you promise it won't take you three weeks to find it?" Hmmm, apparently someone was still a bit salty that I'd run away from him for three weeks.