Chapter 10

Win

I knock on the door and wait for Bright to open it. He opens it and looks shocked to find me outside his apartment.

"Am I not invited?" I ask, making him freeze in place. "Come on. I sent you an extra apology yesterday. Is there anything else you want?"

Bright crosses his arms and doesn't let me in, "I didn't say ONLY the hundred apologies will do." he gives me a sly smile. "You aren't forgiven."

"Aish." I scratch my nape and go on my knees. He squeaks at my actions. "So? You'll let me in."

He hides his blushing face with one hand and walks inside. Allowing me to walk in through the half-open door. I walk inside and close the door behind me. I get welcomed by a neat and Bright-like place, lit with tiny LED squares on the ceiling. And I see a relatively large beanbag chair on the floor, with a bright's butt-size dip on it and a book next to it.

"You were reading?" I ask.

"Mmh.. yeah." he picks up the book from the floor and keeps it aside. When I look at him, he looks away instantly. So I walk close and hold his face.

"I am sorry." I genuinely say, once again. Really.

"I know. And- you are forgiven," he says, bringing a smile to my lips. He blushes and holds my hands that are holding his face. "What else?" he asks.

"Tricky question." I make a thinking face, and I see him roll his eyes at me. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me," I say.

"Ahh. Only you can?" he cocks his eyebrows.

"Only I can," I smirk. "You asked me what else. What else do you want me to tell you?"

"Think harder."

"I like you?"

"   "

"Aww. Is that all you wanted to hear?" I coo, pulling his cheeks. "Then what about... will you be my boyfriend?" I ask.

He stays not moving for a good minute.

"So?" I ask.

"I-"

"You?"

"Yes."

"That's all I want to hear, baby." I coo.

I close the distance between our lips and kiss his soft ones that instantly lock with mine. He's hesitant as usual but tries his best to stay composed. He holds my waist as I kiss him, gently parting his lips and invading his mouth like it was meant to happen the day we met each other.

I dine on his delicious lips for a while, and one of my hands plays with his shirt. Trailing up and down his hard chest, sneaking my fingers through the material and touching his hard abs. I pull his hair and deepen the kiss, stepping closer so that his back meets with the wall. I ravish his lips while feeling his chest, gently caressing his skin there.

I break the kiss and look at him, "Damn, I want to treat you tenderly, but a part of my mind wants to ruin you." I say out of impulse. Not wanting to scare him, but it is the pure desire I have for him. I want to do so many things for and to him. My alpha.

And I know I have found what I wanted, the missing puzzle piece in my life. He is what I've wanted all this time. Yeah...

He is everything.

It took me a long to realise that. What I was constantly searching for while I dated Joss... that missing feeling in that relationship was this. This feeling of wanting to treat him tenderly yet roughly. This feeling of wanting to protect him no matter what. Fear of hurting him. Wanting to see him every day and will miss him if not. Wanting to have him next to me, as mine, only as mine.

"Damn. I think I love you." I breathe out, cupping his face in my hands and looking into his eyes in affection.

"Me too.." he whispers. "Always have."

"Sweet.. you are so fucking sweet." I pull him down for another kiss, locking our lips till it hurts. And even that, I want him closer to me than this. This isn't enough. When I break the kiss, I find him mirroring what I am. The craving we have for each other is similar.

"Where's your room?" I ask.

He points to his right with shaky hands, and I pull him to his room with me. Upon reaching his room, I push him onto his bed and hover over him. He only looks at me with his bead-like eyes that are filled with curiosity, shyness and a little bit of excitement.

I have never played a power-bottom role. But I knew just what to do. I loved it too.

Despising the dominant race for a long time, I find it rather exciting to dominate one instead. And Bright right here, the most innocent, the most lovable and kindest alpha ever. I want to make him cry. But only out of pleasure.

The atmosphere of his dimly lit room suited our moods. When the clothes got discarded to the ground, the coldness of the room engulfed us like a blanket. Shivering in delight, I let my eyes take the breathtaking view of Bright's body. My whole body seemed to crave him more than I knew a human could crave for another. He, too, reacted to every single touch of mine.

It was a little after when I got on top of him, with his long shaft plunging deep into me and with my hips rocking up and down.

I lay next to Bright, tired as ever and our bodies damp with sweat.

"Damn.. you are killing me." I groaned, wiping my face and pulling back my hair.

Bright doesn't respond. So I look at him, only to find him looking at me without even blinking. I break into a toothy smile, loving the undivided attention I am getting from him.

"Bright..." I call, caressing his hair.

"I can't... I feel like this whole thing- is a dream." he breathes out with a shy smile on his lips.

"It isn't a dream." I peck his lips.

"I thought- I thought I'll never find someone to be with me. Yeah. I thought I'll be single forever. Or maybe others will get to know my secret. I-" he sighs. "It was so- too much for me as a child. Though I was born as an alpha, I never had any alpha characteristics. My brother said that I'd be fine. He asked me to keep it a secret and share it with the person that I'll truly love one day." he smiles.

"Mmh. Your brother's right. This is an insecurity of yours." I scoot closer. "But you don't have to worry. I love that of you." I kiss his nose.

"Yeah.. of course. Because it'll be World War 3 if you live with another alpha." he chuckles.

"Exactly. That's why- only you suit me. And me for you."

"Sounds like a plan."

"That's plan A actually."

"What's B?"

"You want to proceed with plan B?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Plan B..." I heave myself up and get on top of him. "Is to have another round."

"Wait- ahh~ shit."

"Let's change positions. Come on."

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

check out "Whispers of Joy" where there will be a special "Twisted Heart" chapter💀

-Sunshine💜

Twisted Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें