𝟷

"JENNY WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Said my sister, Danny pulling me off Kate. I was currently beating the shit out of another soc girl, but it was for a good reason though. I saw Kate and her friends messing with Maxine. Saying that she's the reason her Aunt beats her constantly, and the reason for her mom giving her up.

They've been doing this for the past week, and I decided that today was going to be the last day they ever messed with her. I've been in multiple fights in the previous month with multiple girls. Only a few were greaser girls. All ending up with me winning.

Danny held me by my lower arms while I tried to break free. Kate, who was on the ground with cuts and bruises, had quickly got up and ran for her life. As soon as she left Danny let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Didn't I already told you not to get into any fights anymore!" Danny yelled at me.

I quickly got to my feet.

"What was I supposed to do! Let those girls treat Maxine like that!" I said back hastily.

Danny just looked down at me, not saying a word to me. She knew how bad those girls treated Maxine. She also knew how sensitive Max is. That's what made Max a target for soc girls.

"I'm not saying those girls didn't get what they deserved, but that shouldn't always end with you fighting a girl." Danny said. "I don't want you to get in trouble with the police like Scar."

I then kept looking at her. She sighed, and put her hand on her face.

"You know if you or Sunny would have went to jail that would mean I would lose custody of you two?" She said. "And I don't want you kids to end up in a girls home."

I just looked at the ground. I hate to admit that Danny is right, but she was. Just a couple weeks ago Scar ended up in jail for fighting a soc girl. Danny had to bail her out.

I then looked up at Danny. I don't want Danny to lose custody of me and Sunny. I also don't want to go to a girls home. Ever since mom died, Danny and Sunny are the only things I have left of my family, besides the gang. And I don't want to lose that.

"Look, can you just lay of the fighting?" Danny finally said.

I then sighed.

"Fine." I said dusting myself off.

Am I going to lay off the fighting? Probably not, but am I going to try for Danny? Maybe.