8

"OH FUCK

"OH FUCK."

I say as the socs approach us. Maxine's grip on my hand tightens. I don't want Max to get beaten up more than she already is, so I'm hoping that don't pull anything. But I doubt it.

"Should we split?" Johnny whispers.

"Stay cool." Ponyboy replies.

"Well, We'll, Well." One of the socs says. "What you guys know?"

I can tell by their voices and movements that their drunk. Which that ain't a good sign. I'm starting to get kinda freaked out a little more. I never ran into a soc before. So I don't know how this will end.

"Their drunk." Ponyboy says.

As they approach closer, I can see Johnny's eyes widen a bit.

"It's the guy with the rings man." He says.

"What does that mean?" Maxine whispers to him.

"Those are the socs that jumped me." Johnny says in a scared tone.

"So are these the greaser that tried to pick up on our women?" The soc says.

We're all visibly confused on what he means. I'm assuming they mistaken Ponyboy and Johnny for boys who tried to hit on as they call them "their women." To be honest I'm surprised they even have girlfriends, just look at them.

"Woah, Woah, Woah there." I say. "Who are you guys accusing of stealing your women-"

"We're not taking to you ginger." One of the socs say to me.

I roll my eyes.

"Hey your at out of your territory now, so you guys better watch it-" Johnny starts.

"No pal you better watch it." One of the socs states.

The main socs I believe takes a drink out of his flask. While Ponyboy still smokes the cig. It was silent for a moment before Ponyboy starts to climb down. Us and Johnny do the same. Maxine is still holding my hand, not intending to let go any time soon.