12

(DANNY'S POV)

"AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE HOME NOW?"

Sunny asks me with a worrisome tone. She was currently sitting on the couch next to Phoebe, I was standing up leaning my back up against the wall next to the couch. It was currently two o'clock in the morning and there's no sign of Jenny or Maxine. I wasn't too worried of Scar and Roxanne since their old enough to make their own decisions.

"Yeah, what if something happened.?" Phoebe says.

"I'm sure there just running late, right Dan?" Sunny says looking up at me.

"I don't know kid, I'm hoping that's why." I say.

Sunny sighs and looks back to the front of her, following Phoebe putting her hands on Sunny's hands. I was getting more worried by the second. They were supposed to be home ages ago. I was starting to think Phoebe was right, maybe something did happen. What if a soc jumped them with those boys? What if those boys have something to do with this? I was starting to make myself overthink.

I hear the door open breaking me from my thoughts. I look over to see Scar at the door way, with Roxanne just right behind her. Scar had a black muscle tee on that she wasn't wearing the last time I saw her, but I was too worried about Jenny and Maxine to really care at the moment.

"Hey, where's the kids?" Roxanne asks.

"That's what were wondering." Phoebe answers.

"They didn't come home?" Roxanne says.

"No.." Sunny says.

"Maybe they just lost track of time or something?" Scar says with a low tone.

"They wouldn't just lose track of time like this, I know Jen she would never do that." Sunny says.

"Where did that shirt come from Scar?" Phoebe asks Scar. "Never saw you wear it before."

"Don't worry about it.." She says, crossing her arms.

"Let's get back to the subject in hand? My sister and Maxine are basically missing." I say.

"Well they were last seen with those boys right? Maybe we can go talk to them?" Roxanne says.