15

(SCAR'S POV)

"WHAT ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT?"

I ask Sunny as she was working. Her, Phoebe and sometimes Danny work at this diner in town. Today Danny's working with the two. I decided to stop by to see how it all went down with Ponyboy's bothers, and to get something to eat.

I also sort of feel guilty for keeping where the girls went a secret. I mean Jenny even told me not to tell her sisters or the girls nothing. With them all worrying makes me really really guilty, and I have to pretend like I didn't run into them last night at bucks.

"She's all happy since she talked to Sodapop today, surprise he's Ponyboy's bother." Phoebe says coming back after serving a table.

"Wait your kidding? Their bothers?" I ask.

"Nope not kidding!" Phoebe says.

"I mean what did y'all talk about, Sun?" I ask.

"I mean we talked about our siblings for the most part." Sunny says. "But he said he really liked talking to me and we soon hangout sometime."

"That's great Sunny, really." I say. "I'm glad you found somebody."

"Thank you Scar." She says with one of her signature smiles.

"Oh and you ain't going to believe it!" Phoebe says leaning over the counter to me.

"We think Danny has the hots for Ponyboy's other older bother." She says.

"No way! She's always saying how she doesn't have time for a man!" I say in disbelief.

"Well she's now made time for him." Sunny laughs.

"What are you girls talking about?" Danny says coming in from the kitchen with plates in her hand.

"We're talking about you and Darryyyy." Phoebe says.

"I talk to that guy one time." She says.

"And? You looked at him like you were in love." Sunny joked. "Plus he gave you his number."

"Ooo, is Danny getting guys numbers now?" I say.