𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✿ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER THREE ]

    𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 not quite sure how much she hated herself for walking away from the comforts of her bed chambers in Driftmark with the Prince Aemond, her beloved uncle and the son of the King Viserys.

"Aemond, please do not do that!"She yelled at him for the millionth time that night, cursing him by the name of the Gods and even daring to challenge the name of the Fourteen Flames.

He never listened to her, instead he chose to become like his ancestors. No matter the cost. Once either of their mothers found out about their doings in the night both of them will be punished for the whole year.

"Calm down, Aeleanor. You'll be fine." Aemond re-assured her yet again that wonderful night as they runned on the warm sand. Vhagar was the tagret of Aemond's eye, and Aeleanor was not impressed this time. Not like she was when Aemond and Aegon teamed up on Jacaerys and Lucerys making fun of her and her kittens.

"Oh I know that."Aeleanor answered with a hint of sarcasm on her tongue. "It is you I worry about. You have no limit, Aemond."Aemond laughted at that and put his hand up.

"Wait here!"He yelled as he was running towards the mighty Vhagar. "Keep watch."He said, althought he was sure his words did not reach her ears.

"Yes, keep the safe distance, Lea. Go wait in the sand while I have the time of my life."She mimicked him as she watched him."I'm not gonna die, but you are, Aeleanor."And somewhere in the sandy beach, she could hear Aemond laught at her.

She heard roars a couple of times and wanted to go and shout for Aemond to come back. But she did not dare, she couldn't. She knew how important this was to him. It was his only chance at escaping the black pool of sadness and misserablness his life is.

Instead, Aeleanora choose to lay on the soft sand - still warm with Vhagars warmth - and await for Aemond to return to her. The night got the best of Aeleanor, for she fell asleep the secind she heard someone yelling in delight. Aemond did it. He conquered the Queen of All Dragons.

When Aemond returned to her, it was still some hours untill suns rise. He told her about every thing she needed to know about taming a dragon. He also told her how Vhagar was so large, she got tired of flying after some twirls in the air and how they had to land somewhere shortly after.

"It's him!"Baela pointed at Aemond as he and Aeleanor made an entrance in the Castle's walls.

To Baela's displeasure, Aemond stood tall and proud of himself. As did Aeleanor."It's me."He replied with confidence.

Dear Gods. Aeleanor thought to herself as she saw Rhaena and her angry face."Vhagar is my mother's dragon."Baela spit at him.

"Your mother is dead."Aemond's words were above anything, stupid. If Daemon ever heard of this, he would do things Aeleanor could not think of. "And Vhagar has a new rider now."

"She was mine to claim!"Rhaena yelled at him. Jace and Luke, their cousins and Aemond's nephews looked like mad dogs in that minute. No, not dogs. Perhaps more like angry kittens.