𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✿ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]

   𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 day as the death of the Ser Vaemond Velaryon, when the nightfall came, Otto called for every member of the Royal family in the Keep to come to the dinning feast in the name of the King Viserys. Not being able to refuse the wishes of the King, everyone showed up precicely on time.

Rhaenyra was there with her army of children. Her Velaryon children, Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey Velayon - her last and youngest Velaryon child. Then came her Valeanor children, Rhaegon and the four summers old twin daughters Visenya and Valearya of House Valeanor. Only her husband was not there, for he was busy with his duties in Valea as he was the eldest child of the King of Valea.

Aeleanor's parents were there, too, with her siblings and half-siblings. Daena and Vhaemon were sitting next to each other - inpatiently waiting for the King to arrive so they could run away the second he exused them. Baela and Rhaena sat next to their future husbands, Jace and Luke.

Then, there was Ser Otto Hightower with his daughter and her children, Aegon, Aemond and Helaena. Daeron - being sent to Oldtown days before - was the only absent child of the King.

The King entered the room caried by his Kingsguard on a chair and took a seat right in the middle of the oaken table. The Hightowers or the 'greens' as they were called sat on the Kings right, along with Aeleanor - who sat next to Aemond on the head of the table. The 'blacks', more known as the party of the Princess, were sat on the King's left. And Aenora was placed to sit in the front of the King, and in between the greens and the blacks. She was some sort of a beacon of hope to both Alicent and Shaella that nothing bad would happen during the dinner with the King.

"How good it is to see you all tonight, together." The King looked at Daemon and Shaella and then to his Heir - who sat next to her sister.

"A prayer before we begin?"Alicent asked her husband as he struggled to talk. The King nodded and closed his eyes as his wife began the prayer.
"May the Mother smile down on this gathering of love. May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Valeryon, may the gods give him rest."Aeleanor could see her Father smirk and laught into his chin at the meation of Ser Vaemond.

Aeleanor saw Aemond struggle with his eyepatch and she grabbed his hand underneath the long table."You can take it off if you wish, no one would judge you."She whispered.

Aemond looked at her with uncertantly. He wasn't afraid what others thought of him with his empty eye socket, he was afraid of what she might think. Yet here she was, telling him to take it off as she sat a couple of inches next to him."All is good."He put on a smile for her.

"This is an occasion for celebrating, it seems."The King broke the silence that fell on the air after Aeleanor and Aemond's short exchange of words. "My grandsons, Jace and Luke, will be wed to their cousins Baela and Rhaena, further strenghtening the bond between our houses. A toast to the young Princes and their betrotheds."Viserys raised his cup in the air as much as he could, which was suprisingly high.

"Hear, hear!"Daemon copied his brother and raised his cup.

"Well done, Jace. You'll finally get to lie with a woman."Aegon said to Jace over Aenora. Baela and Jace looked up from their cups and sighed deeply. Aeleanor raised an eyebrow in amusement.