𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

+ CHAPTER TWELVE +

𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐃 the gardens of the Red Keep, with her dear and most beloved daughters, Aena and Aella. It felt good. Like she was at peace for the first time since Aegon's coronation, and Rhaenys declaring war that was soon to come.

Rhaenys never said anything about war, but her message of death was a threat enough for Aeleanor to know, a war of bloodshed was to come. And every lord and lady in the Kingdom will be affected by it, for when dragons go to war, everything burns.

Countless lives will be lost, countless men burned alive wirh dragonfire, whilst on a battle field, countless women widowed, left to beg for the mercy of either the Black Queen or the Usurper King, countless children and their bones, scattered on the streets as the wrath of the dragons bathes their homes in dragonfire, and destroys their families.

"Mother, where is father?"Aena asked as she stopped dancing and spinning in the beautiful garden that the new Queen, Helaena, took good care of.

"With the King, my sweet dragoness," Aeleanor answered with a smile, and continued dancing, but this time, with her other daughter, her sweet, innocent eldest daughter, Aella."He is preparing to set off to the Stormlands, to gain aliance with the Lord Borros Baratheon and his house," she gave Aella a twirl as they danced.

Aeleanor made sure to tell her children the truth, most of the time, at least, for she hated it when her own mother and father hid the truth from her. So, she had decided not to hide the bloodshed that was to come.

"Princess Aeleanor," a voice startled her as she turned around, only to find a single knight, clad in white armor with his hand upon the hilt of his sword, standing at the entrance of the gardens.

"Ser Rian, it is good to see you," she smiled, although the smile was a fake.

"Princess, the Lord Hand and the Queen await you in the throne room, they had sent me to inform you of that."

"Take my daughters to their friends, in the courtyard, let them play with the other children."Aeleanor simply said, before planting a kiss on the each of her daughters's heads. When she was done, she smiled at them again, and walked off into the direction of the room in which the Iron Throne awaited for her arrival, although, she was not exactly sure who would be sitting it.

Once she reached her destination, and walked into the throne room, she saw that it was the Hand, Otto Hightower, that sat the Iron Throne. And that did not suprise her. Not even a litte bit.

"I was told the Hand and the Queen Alicent were awaiting me, but I see only the traitor Hand," Aeleanor gave Otto a sadistic smile, the same one that Daemon used to give Otto and Viserys. The same smile she inherited from her rogue father."Where is the cunt Queen Alicent?" She asked, making sure to say the word 'cunt', in High Valyrian.

"Now, now, Aeleanor, we are all a family, we should be more close to each other, and not insult each other."

"Oh, yes, we are all such a close family," she laughed, but the sounds that escaped her mouth were bitter, and full of sarcasm."We're so close, we are all in a punching distance of each other."

"So full of anger, so much like Daemon." Otto remarked with a sneer."Tell me, Princess, what do you see in your husband?"

"Why would you want to know what I think of Aemond?" She asked, confused, but when she received no answer, she began talking."He has a violent, uncontrolled temper, which sends him literally insane, every time he gets annoyed. And he is quick to lose his calmness. But despite his flaws, he is devilishly good-looking."