𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✿ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER NINE ]

  𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 save us all,  may their blessed mercy sail over the sky as the dragons roar for the King who had died. May the Stranger feel the blood of the dragon in his heart. May the Mother re-unite the King with his mother and father, wih his grandsire and lady grandmother, his aunts and uncles that live among the Seven Gods of the Seven Kingdoms.

Those were the prayers that the Princess Aeleanor had sent to the Gods, as she heard what had happened to her grandsire. She hoped her ears missheard her husband, she hoped that the words he said would not be true. But, alas, they were truer than the Valeryon blood in the veins of the sons of the Princess Rhaenyra.

"Are you sure, Aemond?" The panic seethed into Aeleanor as soon as she had remembered her dreams of a war against the House of the Dragon."I had just been to see him with Helaena and the children two nights ago, he looked . . . he looked somewhat alive."

"I am sure, my love, the whore of Dragonstone will be apointed Queen before the moon's end, we must be prepared for Jace and his reign as the Heir of the Seven Kingdoms."Aemond played with Aeryon's belly, tickling him softly, before putting him in his crib to lay there untill he falls asleep.

"Aemond, watch your words before the children!"Aeleanor warned him in a hushed tone."But, I am afraid that Rhaenyra will never be named as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, not whilst Otto and Alicent sit the Iron Throne, not while Aegon, Jaehaerys, Maelor, Daeron, and not whilst you live, she knows that her claim to the Throne is crumbling. She will never be hailed as the Queen by the Lords and Ladies of Westeros, not willingly, at the least. She and my father know of it, and they will do anything to put Rhaenyra on the Throne, because my father hates Otto. Rhaenyra, because the King gave the Throne to her."

"She plans to murder us."Aemond blurred out with a gasp as he looked at the fire, a knock comming to their shared chambers."What is it?!"He yelled at the intruder.

Aenora opened the door, stepping in, a warm smile on her face as she carried Aella to her parents."She sneaked into my chambers, crying about how she saw the doom of our house, a terrible sight for such a young soul."She whispered as she gave Aella to Aeleanor, a knowing look in the both of their eyes.

Aella's dreams always came true, she was a dreamer, like Helaena, like Maella ( the daughter of Aenora ) , like Aegon the Conqueror and his wife, the Queen Rhaena Valeanor, and like Daenys the Dreamer.

A weary sigh escaped Aeleanor as she watched Aenora hury to leave the chamber after whispering something into Aemond's ear."Aella, my littlest darling, why don't you look at me?" Aemond said to his daughter.

The young Princess was still but a small child who was close to turning three namedays, but she turned around to face her father, a tear falling down her cheek. So young, and so doomed with a curse so cruel, was the only way to describe the Princess Aella of the House Targaryen, Munkin writes.

However, the sorces differ, for a much different description was written of the girl, by Mushroom. He told of how pretty she was, that she would turn into the a great beauty of the Seven Kingdoms. Mushroom writes that Aella was a dragon reborn ( he sugest that she was, perhaps, Meraxes re-born, and that she was the most Valyrian child to ever be born in the known world ) .

The Princess Aeleanor and the Prince Aemond of Houses Targaryen were known to be great parents, always taking care of their children, and giving them love and support that the both of them lacked whilst growing up. But, on this day, the two parents had to take care of their duties first, so, Aeleanor left Aemond to be with his duties as she walked into the garden with her daughter in her arms. The young mother was walking barefoot on the cold steps of the Red Keep, but she did not care. No, the only thing that she cared about was her beloved daughter and her state.