two

Weems's door opened, my uncle moved out first. The rest of my family followed behind him. The tall woman walked out behind them as well, a smile on her pale face. She had a nice complexion.

"Hello Branwen," She extended her hand to me. I took it making sure to squeeze her hand firmly. A grimace crossed her face, replaced quickly with a smile. "A pleasure to meet you." She stood back up to her full height looking around at all of us. "Well, let's get you, girls, to your dorm."

"We are sharing a dorm?" I asked following behind my family.

"Is that alright? I thought you would want to stay in the same room?" Weems furrowed her brows, her smile only widening. "We have no other available rooms right now." She clasped her hands in front of me.

"Torture." I glared at Wednesday, who only smirked in response.

"Perfect." She muttered smoothly gliding down the stairs. The walk across the school wasn't too long. The hallways seemed to make it a lot shorter. We climbed a furnished staircase, moving towards a wooden one now.

"Welcome to Ophelia hall," Weems announced as she opened the wooden door. My eyes widened as they burned at the sight of the room. What the hell? I squinted my eyes as we all walked into the room. Color. Everywhere. It was covering the left side of the room, the window had color on it as well.

"Oh, my," Morticia gasped gently bringing her hand to her stomach as if she was going to throw up.

"It's so vivid." Gomez grimaced glancing at the vibrant side of the room. A blonde girl, with light blue and pink ended hair, scurried over to us.

"Hello, roomies." She exhaled. Her smile looked like it hurt her cheeks. I raised my hand to my face poking my soft cheek. That would make my face ache. How did she do that?

"Wednesday, Branwen, this is Enid Sinclair." Weems introduced us to one another. I looked up to Weems with wide eyes hoping she would switch rooms or kick Enid out. She seemed too energetic for us. I was slightly afraid Wednesday would kill her in her sleep and I wouldn't be able to explore the haunted school.

"Are you feeling okay?" Enid asked leaning towards Wednesday. "You look a bit pale." She waved her hand in front of her face.

"Wednesday always looks half dead," Gomez said from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder seeing that he had a similar expression as me.

"Oh," She mumbled. throwing her arms out wide she leaned forward. "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." She cheered trying to hug us both. Wednesday stepped back knocking shoulders with me. Enid pulled her hands back, wincing slightly. "Not a hugger. Got it."

"Please excuse the girls. They are allergic to color." Morticia covered. The color wasn't something I enjoyed, but after a while, I could get used to it. For now, though it makes me almost motion sick.

"Oh wow." Enid breathed looking us both up and down. "What happens to you?" She asked, there was no sarcasm in her voice, she was actually interested.

"We break out in hives and then the flesh peels off our bones," Wednesday spoke flatly. It was hard for me not to snort at her comments. She always knew how to cut an unwanted conversation. One of her many useful talents.

"Luckily we have specially ordered uniforms for you both?" Weems smirked between the three of us. "Enid please take the girls to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give them a tour along the way." Enid looked at Weems for a moment, but then she turned back to us. A smile and squeal left the girl as she stepped forward. Wednesday turned to stare at her parents before she walked past. I rushed after her giving them each a quick glance. Making our way down the main stairs once again Enid began speaking.