Mafia (smut)

You winced as you downed  yet another shot of tequila.
Still not enough.
You were still too sober to block out the pain you felt.
Aemond Targaryen, the heir to one of the most influential company in the country. Except that company was a facade under which the real Targaryen business hid. They were the top dogs of the underworld, ruthless and cold.
You knew your risks when you started dating Aemond, and you were more than ready to face them if it meant it would allow you to be with him.

But you were stupid, you thought to yourself. Stupid to think you could be with him forever. The day he started to slowly take over the business three weeks ago, he gradually began to keep his distance from you. You barely saw him and his only excuse would be work. But you still endured that, thinking he would come around. That's what you thought until this morning when you went to find him in his office, he wasn't there at all. When you asked his secretary about his whereabouts you got to know he left office with a woman.

Doubts and insecurities plagued your mind all day. You were sure he was planning on leaving you for another woman, because nothing could explain his actions from the past few weeks, you thought.

On feeling a presence by your side, that was too close for your comfort, you turned around to see a man smirking at you flirtatiously.
"You're too hot to be alone, mind if I join you?" He asks.
"Yeah sure , whatever." You said nonchalantly.
You could care least about anyone else now. Your phone rang yet again.

It was Aemond.

Again.

You ignored it and ask the bartender, who was now looking at you worriedly, for another drink. You had been sitting there for hours , refusing to move . You couldn't move. All you could think about was what you heard in the morning, and how Aemond had been behaving.

"Wanna join me for a dance?" The man tried again . You look at him again, and find that he was an actually pleasant looking guy. But nothing impressed you anymore. Aemond had ruined all men for you. Nothing could compare to his sharp jaw and nose, his magical violet eyes, his curved thin lips and ethereal white hair. You were whipped for him, and you knew it was going to be your bane.

Just as you were about to turn the man down, your eyes caught a man with white hair in a man bun, piercings gracing his face and tattoos covering up his skin deliciously, and an eyepatch sitting on his left eye; he was scanning the crowd in search for someone . Finally, his eye landed on you. You heart skipped a beat, and you hated yourself for it.

Aemond was furious.

As you saw him storming towards you, you turned to look at the man by your side and offered him your hand while smirking, "Sure, let's dance. "  You threw a glance towards Aemond as he approached closer, and smiled pointedly at him, to rouse him even more.
But before the poor man could even touch your hand , he got grabbed by the collar from behind by your seething boyfriend.

"Keep your hands off her. She's mine." Aemond growled at the man which made him scurry out of his grasp and hurriedly disappear into the crowd.

"What the hell Aemond! Why are you here?" You shouted feeling extremely frustrated.

"Why am I here? What the fuck are you doing here? " He sneered back. He didn't raise his voice at you, he never did, but you could hear it in his voice  just how enraged he was.

"Finding a new man what else." You said rolling your eyes. "You clearly have found yourself some other bitch to play with." You tried to hide the pain in your voice by masking it with spite, though you weren't sure you succeeded.

"What are you even going on about? You will come with me right this instant. Get up." His voice held the finality that made you want to submit to him right there, but you didn't. He held your wrist in a vice grip and dragged you down from your seat.
"Let me go Aemond, let me go!" You shrieked.
A few people tried to intervene, but one look from Aemond was enough to make them change their mind.
Feeling helpless you raised your hand placed a slap right across his face, tears blurring your vision.
You felt the vice grip shift from your wrist to to your waist, sharply pulling you into his body.  His other hand came up to grip your face as he leaned down to whisper near your ears, " That's gonna cost you a blood red ass babygirl. I'll make sure you wouldn't be able to walk for a whole week."
His threat made you tremble with pleasure. As much as your brain wanted to deny it , your heart thumped loud, thrilled at the prospect of being punished.
He noticed it and smirked cockily. Before you could utter any other word of protest, he threw you over his shoulder in a swift motion and started walking towards the exit.
You wriggled under his hold only to earn a stinging slap across your ass. You ignored the wetness pooling between your legs and kept voicing your protest.
He placed you inside his car gently, even though you were slapping away at his arms as he buckled you in. He sat in the car himself and drive away, ignoring your shouts.
After a while of being ignored by him, you went quiet, knowing you won't be getting any answers. You didn't even know where you were being taken.