What if scenario (Tutor Aemond)

What if modern! aemond was your tutor?

Imagine him in sweatpants and tshirt with a loose pony tail and glasses. His hair strands falling over his specs as he gazes down at you.

Him focusing on the math problem while all you

could do was stare at his gorgeous face.

You would steal glances whenever you could and would try hard not to get blushing like a maniac every time he takes your name. You could hardly focus on your studies but you tried hard. You tried hard not because of your inclination to study but to hear him say in his deep unintentionally sultry voice, "Good girl."

Only if he knew just how wet you got each time hearing him praise you. You could barely keep yourself from purring in response every time.

Not just the praises, oh no, his reprimands would never fail to send your pussy behave like a bitch in heat.

But you never let him know your slutty inner thoughts. You tried really hard to not let your inclinations be known to him.

But oh it was so hard! Sometimes you would fear he could just smell how aroused you were. You would search his face for any reaction but he always maintained the cool controlled expression which made your pussy throb for him.

You could only fantasize scenarios where you had the courage to make advances on him, while letting yourself come undone on your fingers; sitting on the very chair he sat; his lingering musk sending you into fits of blissful orgasms everytime.
________________________________________

Might write an aemond pov to this as well depending on the response this one gets (^_*)

Hope you enjoy it!💜