Punishment

"My lady!"

You jerk up from your position on hearing the concerned voice of your chamber maid.

"You might injure yourself if you sit that way"

You were sitting on the arm support of your husband's chair in his study. You thanked the gods that the maid didn't see the way you humped on it while letting out the dirtiest moans.

You glance back at her face to check if she really was oblivious to your perverse actions.
The maid didn't seem to suspect a thing and you sighed in relief.
A blush crept up your face on realising just what you had been doing.
You dismissed the maid as you returned to the chamber you shared with your husband.
You climbed up the massive bed and plopped down dejectedly.
You stared at the empty side of the bed where Prince Aemond slept and pouted.
Your husband had been away to the Stormlands for the matters of the realm. It had been three days now and he hadn't yet returned.
But what had got you so frustrated was the order your husband made to you before departing. He had sternly commanded that you were not to touch your cunt or relieve yourself in any way until he were to return.
You had behaved like a good obedient wife so far but the throb in your cunt was driving you mad. You had been going through Aemond's books in his study, and you didn't even realise how you ended up seeking pressure from his armchair.
Your cunt had been perpetually wet and dripping since morning. You couldn't focus on anything throughout the day.
You got innumerable weird looks for you unusual heavy breathing and glazed eyes. If only they knew the thoughts storming through your mind as you tried to subtly press your thighs together, willing yourself to focus on the conversation.
Queen Alicent had deduced that you were feeling under the weather as she found you all flushed.
She even made you drink medicinal herbs for better health; not like it helped with anything.

"What if I just brushed my fingers there?" you thought to yourself.
Aemond wouldn't be back till two more days; there is no way he would find out, would he?

You chewed your lower lip as you debated with yourself. You glance outside the huge window, just in case you saw massive wings of Vhagar flapping through the night sky .
You thought for a moment more before you decided you couldn't take it anymore.
Your hand darted beneath your skirts and found the swollen wet mound.
"Mhmm" you let out a loud moan as your cunt finds a much needed relief. You rub your clit with the pads of your fingers as you close your eyes in bliss.
You wished it was your husband's fingers making you writhe with pleasure but you had to be satisfied with yours for now.
You were too busy riding out your high to hear the door to the chamber creak open.

" Does that feel good dear wife?" A gruff voice made you jump and sit straight up.
You eyes went wide as you saw Aemond leaning against the door frame looking at you with a furious glint in his eyes.
"N-no my prince , I w-was just -" you mumbled but one sharp look from him made you shut up immediately.
Aemond swiftly strode towards you and yanked out hand from your undergarments and held it to his face, examining the glistening slick dripping off your fingers.

"Hmm."

He sniffed your fingers deeply before licking it clean. His teeth grazed your skin harshly, making you flinch.
His steely eyes shifted to find your trembling pupils.
He held your face with one hand and said, " What did I instruct you to do before leaving (y/n)?"

The cold glint in his gaze made you tremble. You flicked your eyes down in shame of being caught.
The hand holding your face roughly jerked it back to it's position; looking up at him.
"Do I have to repeat myself?" Even though his demeanor looked calm and his voice made you instinctively want to cower.
"You t-told me n-not to touch m-myself." You stutter out
"Hmm and what pray were you doing?"
"Touching myself." Your voice came out in an embarrassed whisper.
You prided yourself in being the perfect wife. You loved how Aemond appreciated your domesticity.
Yet not only did you not obey him but also got caught in the act.
Your skin was burning with embarrassment as all you could think of was how your husband would now see you as a wanton slut.