What if scenario (fluff)

What if you, Aemond's Lady wife would engage him in playfight for fun?

You would try to sneak up to playfully attack him while he would try to focus on a book. Of course as a highly skilled swordsman he could sense each and every movement of yours and could easily pin you back down in half a second; but he wouldn't do that. He would play along his wife's adorable nuances and pretend to be taken by surprise. You knew he was only faking it but it still made you giggle triumphantly. Your soft giggles would grace a smile upon his lips which anyone would recognise as the smile of someone being completely smitten by the one he was gazing upon.

He would indulge in your childish fun and pretend to struggle keeping you down, just to hear your angelic laugh.

This went on for days until one day you attempt your usual shenanigans while he was reading a very important court document. You didn't know that of course and ignorantly flung yourself at him only to be caught roughly by the wrist in a flash before you could even touch him.

Aemond turned around with a slight frown on his face to reprimand you but instead saw your wide doe eyes brimming with tears as they looked up at him in a hurt expression. He then realised that he was holding your delicate wrist in a steel grip. He forgot to control his strength as he usually does when handling you, knowing just how easily you could end up getting hurt.

He let's go immediately and finds bright red finger marks on your soft skin.

He felt a shard pierce his heart at the sight. He couldn't believe he had caused you such pain. He swiftly takes you into his lap; the court documents long abandoned.

"I'm so sorry love, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt a lot?"

You shook your head and replied softly, "it's okay, it doesn't hurt much."

He knew it to be a lie as the bruising on your wrist gave you away. He kissed it over and over again while apologize with every soft kiss.

You reassured him that it was okay but he wouldn't calm down. So you just buried your face in his neck and held him close till he calmed down.
You both drifted off to sleep after a while. Aemond fell asleep cradling you like a baby into his larger frame with his face buried in your soft hair, deeply inhaling your sweet scent.
________________________________________

Two in a row to make up for the long absence
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ