What if scenario (Tutor Aemond pt.2)

What if modern! Aemond was your tutor?
He would take on the job seriously at first; seeing it as an academic experience. But then he would actually see you in your tight tees and shorts, with stray strands of hair which escaped from your carelessly tied bun, sweeping across your face as you would look up at him with eyes which somehow managed to be the most innocent as well the as the sluttiest at the same time.
One look at you and he would know that his endeavours with you would be far from academic if anything.

Even though all he wanted to do was bend you over the study table and destroy your ass whenever he saw you walking ahead of him as you lead him to your room. His manhood couldn't help but spring to life as his eyes would fix on your jiggling ass which was barely covered by your flimsy shorts.
The moment he would enter your room, your feminine scent would hit his nose making him lose his mind to depravity.

But he would controlled himself, albeit with much difficulty. He wouldn't wanna scare you off at the very first meet. He would take his time to seize you up, to drive you mad till you couldn't take the sexual tension anymore. He knew that you tried hard to conceal your lustful glances towards him, but would fail adorably.

He wouldn't let you know that he could clearly see the hardened nipples and perky breasts through your swear soaked t-shirt, or the way you would clench your soft and supple thighs together every time he would purposely flex his forearms.

He would pretend to not notice your laboured breaths each time he would praise you, and to his delight even when he reprimanded you. It only made him fantasize just how much of a coverted freak you would be once he got you to open up in bed.
Even though your mind would race with dirty thoughts, you were still quite innocent, at least in Aemond's view. Because you wouldn't recognise the most obvious signs of a man who is mentally preparing to fuck your brains out.

He would train his eyes on the way you would nibble on your lips as you would try to concentrate on a math problem. His cock would twitch every time you would perk up in your seat or lean closer to him to peer at the book.

He would internally smirk at how you were so oblivious to his raging boner creating a tent in his pants, or how he would pretend to accidentally brush his arm against your pebbled nipples, or how his eyes raked over every curve and crevice of your body.
But you would know that soon, for he knew he won't be able to hold it in much longer. He knew you were your edge too as he could practically smell your arousal each time.
"Soon." He would think to himself or rather make a promise to himself, as he would pacify his painfully hard cock by fantasizing about you on your knees, in just your cute printed panties, and firm boobs peeking up as you would look up at him with the expression of the most innocent vixen; something that only you could pull off.

_________________________________________

Here you go!  Aemond's pov is here!
I hope you like it.
And let me know if you want a full length smut of this trope. 💜