four

Lana pov

I was walking to class with Cesar "why do you keep draggin me around" I asked looking at him then to our hands that were still attached.

"not sure, I just feel a connection between us, and you make me feel different when I'm around you"

"Seems like the big bad cesar's going soft" I said laughing then going into my class as he left to go to his smiling.

After class i was walking through the halls when Jasmin came over to me.

"heyyy girl" she said as i smiled at her.

"Hi jas" I said as we kept walking.

"So are you tryna steal Cesar from Monse" she said making me loo at her.

"what are you talking about" I asked confused.

"Everyone keeps saying you and Cesar are getting closer, and they think he's going to go for you" she said as i raised my eyebrows looking at her.

"next person to say that will get a stick shoved so far up their as-" but i was cut off by Cesar coming over making me groan and walk away.

"What did you say to her" Cesar asked Jasmin confused.

She shrugged walking away, Cesar groaned running after Lana.

"Lana what did she say to you"

"nothing, she said people think i'm trying to steal you from Monse, i didn't know you guys were a thing"

"we aren't, i promise, it was a one and done, I'm into you now, not her" he said stopping me by my shoulders.

I bit my lip, then sighed "Okay, but im not inot the you messing with other people while were together and stuff" i said making him nod.

"And we aren't together" I yelled walking home.

"Oh estoy tan harta de la escuela" I said walking into the house and flopping onto the couch.
"oh im so sick of school"

I looked up seeing Ma, Abuelita, Ruby and a tall brunette.

"whos that" I asked folding my arms and resting my chin on my arms.

"cousin Olivia" Ruby said making me nod.

"shes going to stay in ruby's room, so he's going to bunk with you while shes here"

"what" I yelled getting off of the couch and going over to the table.

"Ma, please don't do this, Ruby smells horrible" I pleaded looking at her, as ruby looked at me offended.

"Why doesn't Olivia stay with me, it makes more sense" I said making them nod.

"NO" Ruby yelled making me look at him confused.

"Okay just cause you want a girl in your room, doesn't mean you're staying with me, Oliva will be staying with me, and you can finally have your own room" I said looking in between everyone.

"Lana is right, Ruby can have his room back and ill stay with Lana" Olivia said smiling at me.

"But-" I glared at Ruby making him stop talking.

"It's better for me and her to share" I said shrugging and sitting at the table.

"Shes right, and i'd love to share with her" Olivia said smiling at me.

Me and Olivia walked into my room when the doorbell rang, we ignored it allowing Ruby to answer it.

"okay, so this is my room, dads gonna bring another bed in here and you can sleep there, and you can put your clothes in here, and all your things on the dresser" I said smiling and sitting down.